“THE Place to Celebrate Special Occasions”

Celebrity Club Fine Dining
Ranked #181 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We celebrated our 20th anniversary by going to the Celebrity Club for the first time and it was fantastic! The décor is reminiscent of an old speak-easy (so I'm told), the staff is super and the food is wonderful. We had steak that was extremely tender. We have since been back twice and sent numerous friends there as well. This is now our "go-to" place for any type of celebration.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant for my birthday.
The Red Velvet decor, and the darken room ambiance brings
you back in time.

The caesar salad that can be made "table side" is so delicious!
Choose a favorite from a limited menu, that's has just what you
need, from Fried Chicken to Catfish, Steak or Lobster! It really doesn't matter
what you choose, you will enjoy it very much.

I had the Steak Kabobs dinner and the steak just melted in your mouth!
It was served on a bed of rice pilaf.

I would only wish that they would serve Fresh Bread, while you wait for your meal,
I personally do not like 'hard' bread slices. However if you love croutons, you will
like the bread.

Enjoy Your Visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Celebrity Club is one of Tulsa secrets . They pan fried chicken that is 5 Star. Gloria our waitress did a great job and made our Cesar salad table side and was also 5 Star. They also great steaks and catfish.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I hadn't been to the Celebrity Club since it was a private club many years ago. I was very pleasantly surprised. The decor hasn't changed. The food and service were very good. My wife and I had salads for lunch, an Asian Chicken salad and a bacon bleu cheese salad. Both were $9.50. The salads were both very good and of ample size for lunch. They were served with bread and crostini. I intend to return and try many of their other offerings.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The Celebrity Club is a great Tulsa Tradition in dining. It has been a favorite of mine for more than 35 years. I moved away from Tulsa for several years, and recently returned. Today, I had lunch with a dear friend of mine. Before I moved from Tulsa, the Celebrity Club was my "regular" lunch place... along with a contingent of 5 or 6 other business and social friends. Today, I was able to return to my old haunt. The Celebrity Club is a wonderful place, with an ornate interior, totally reminiscent of the days that fancy interiors for "private clubs" was the norm. Our meal today reminded me and re-affirmed why it was my "favorite lunch" go to place in Tulsa. I had my old favorite...the luncheon rib eye steak, with home fries and caesar salad. Once my meal was delivered, my memories of why the Celebrity Club came rushing back...yes, the Celebrity Club is still the great place I remembered. Today, I found you truly "can home again." The Celebrity Club still embodies to me that it is a great Tulsa restaurant...that remains and deserves to be a true and great tradition!

Been to Celebrity Club Fine Dining? Share your experiences!