“Excellent place to eat!”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #192 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 September 2016

The sandwiches are amazing & the salad bar is GREAT! We have eaten there on seeral different occasions and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

While traveling through Tulsa, I took a group of 19 Girl Scouts here for lunch. Most places cringe when they see that many 12 year olds, but the staff here didn't flinch. The man who took our orders was patient. The food came out quickly and correct! Most importantly, it was all great tasting!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I was throwing my Mother a luncheon party and looking for sandwich trays and sides to go. I looked at a couple local places in Tulsa and all were a bit pricey. I like Jason's Deli for lunch so decided to give them a try. It was a great experience. The lady who took my order was very helpful and assured me I was ordering enough sandwiches for the group of 12 ladies (she didn't try to over sell me). I got the croissant sandwich tray of assorted sandwiches. I also ordered a side toss salad and a side Caesar salad all for 10:45 a.m. pickup. When I arrived everything was ready to go and all looked so fresh. Even had packets of condiments and pickles (I didn't need plates or plastic ware). And a big bag of chips (I had my own bowl to put them in). Quickly rang me up and helped me out to my car. All for a price a lot cheaper than other places in Tulsa. The sandwiches were all so fresh as was the croissant bread. The lunch was a huge success and Jason's Deli made it so easy. Will definitely use them in the future!!

The only negative (and not the restaurants fault) is that the corner of 61st and Memorial is under construction. I pulled in off Memorial by the movie theater and drove through the parking lot. Pulling back out on 61st was tricky especially at lunch time.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ordered Jason's deli delivery for lunch. The food came fast and the service was very professional. My wife had the veggie wrap and a cup of veggie soup which was wonderful. I had the Pappa Joe sandwich Which was very tasty and I had the pasta salad. The only complaint was the pasta salad. It was very bland and tasteless. Next time I'll stick to a soup or chips and a pickle for a side.

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Tons of healthy and delicious options. None of the usual creamy macaroni salads here. Spring mix, artichoke hearts, quinoa and mangoes- outstanding options. Also had the Reuben and seafood gumbo. Really great place - we went there with family from the area. They certainly knew their favorites.