All reviews early wake up call early morning flight on demand airport parking rental car breakfast buffet next morning free shuttle great rate biscuits and gravy king room business center yogurt bed was very comfortable ac printer linens
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed twice and both times the stay was good. Clean rooms and nice staff. They have a great shuttle service to the airport, and it is very timely. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Staff was friendly & responsive. The bed was a king sleep-by-number with a down(?) comforter. The mattress was firm which I really appreciated. everything was orderly. the black out curtains worked well. There was a coffee pot & hair dryer in the bath. Furniture showed some wear & I never was able to get the television to come on but the Clarion was perfect for me. It met my needs. I arrived late in Tulsa and just needed a clean, comfortable place to crash. Bonus: breakfast is included! oh, & they shuttle to the airport. You could walk but being late, windy & cold it was nice to have a ride.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We were flying into Tulsa late in the evening and leaving early the next morning, so I went with the Clarion. I did not get the $42 rate I see here, our rate was $73.

The lobby didn't look bad. I had requested a room on the second floor, but was assigned a room on the first. When I asked about a second floor, they said they didn't have an elevator, and we were too tired to wait for the room change, so we went with the first floor.

Once you are out of the lobby, this place is completely beat up! Everywhere you look there was something that needed to be fixed or updated - the door frames were completely banged up, the veneer on the doors were peeling, the bed skirts were hanging off the bed, the fake leather desk chair was ripped up, the furniture was banged up, etc. I noticed the message light was blinking on the phone, I called the front desk and they said there were no messages. I asked them if it would take care of the blinking light and they said yes. But the light kept blinking!

If an obvious detail like the blinking light is not taken care of, think about all of the other maintenance items that are not fixed.

We tried out the "free breakfast" but it was disgusting. We had to ask for coffee, and when it came it was really bad. We tried some scrambled eggs, they were powdered and not edible. Tried some of the sweet rolls that were in plastic wrap, they were no better. We ended up getting some better food at a gas station on the way out of town.

Even though the Clarion had the lowest rate, we won't be staying here again.

Room tip: Try for a second floor room. Without an elevator, maybe they are used less and in better shape.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank hikingmomma1959
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I have to say, this isn't the newest hotel, nor does it have all the amenities, but the price is right and it is close to the airport, which they will shuttle you to. I traveled to Thailand, early in the morning and they were there when I needed them. When I fly from Tulsa, I will continue to stay with Clarion. Though it would hurt for them to remodel the hotel, update the rooms and clean the hall carpets.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great value for overnighting before flight, including parking while gone. Lobby looks nice, room was tired and with problems. HVAC unit did not work, only one speed fan and NO adjustment of temperature. Mentioned at check out, staff did not much seem to care. Water pressure in shower dropped to nearly nothing during shower; mentioned to staff at check out, who said, "Yeah, it does that sometimes." Office chair at computer desk was broken, would not go up or down and could not lean back without falling over, to which staff said, "Huh." Was cheap for the night stay and good value for parking. But not something want to repeat.

Room tip: check the HVAC, bathroom, and desk chair before accepting room
Date of stay: December 2017