US$135
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$143
All reviewsearly wake up callearly morning flighton demandairport parkingrental carbreakfast buffetnext morningovernight staygreat ratefree shuttlebiscuits and gravyking roombusiness centeryogurtbed was very comfortableaclinens
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I arrived around 10pm, checked in, and left at 4am. The hotel looks like a very old Holidome from the '70s where time stood still. My room was old, musty but it worked for a few hours. I was glad to leave at 4am. Coffee was barely warm but it got me to the nearest McDonald's. Will stay here again for a few hours.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I arrived without a reservation on a forced stay-over in Tulsa. I was greeted with "we have one room left." The parking lot was empty. I was exhausted and did not really care to point that out. Took the room. No elevator so as I walked up the stairs it was obvious the second floor halls were not air conditioned. When I entered my room the 4 foot long cover for the A/C unit was off the unit sitting next to it. The setting on the AC was 64 and the unit was idle. There was NO WAY it was 64 in the room. I lowered the temp to 60 and after a few minutes the compressor started and cool air came out. The ONLY place in the room that became livable was the side of the bed near the AC. The rest of the room never got below warm. The tube had dirt in it.

Room Tip: Do not go to the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I just stayed here one night before catching a morning flight. The location is excellent and the price was great too. Good breakfast buffet (in a beautiful dining area) included with bacon & eggs, and biscuits and gravy, yogourt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, real orange juice, good coffee and everything else you could want. My room was spacious with all the amenities I needed. The internet was good. Only complaint was the 20" tube television. I didn't think hotels still had those :-) Terrible trying to follow the Tour de France in HD on a TV about the size of my laptop. Come on Clarion... splurge a little and get a flat screen eh?

Room Tip: If you have any mobility issues, you may want to ask for a room close to the lobby as it can be a hike to your room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It was important for me to be near the airport, that it is! They start shuttling at 4 am, and we can park the car there too. The hotel needs updating a bit, our door was broken and the halls are hot as outside, but the staff are very friendly and happy to help. All in all a good deal.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I had to fly out of a Tulsa International Airport early one morning. We decided last minute to stay overnight. I was a bit leery booking a room here based on the very mixed reviews but ended up pleasantly surprised.

This is an older hotel for sure but we did not experience any of the problems many others had. Our room was very clean, it looked & smelled clean. Bathroom was sparkling clean. The room was on smaller side without a microwave & fridge but for a 1 night stay it wasn't needed and was very adequate. Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet even though there seemed to be several guests.

Front desk staff was polite & helpful, we received a nice veteran's discount (took price from $59 to $50 got the night.) My husband had the breakfast the next morning, said it was okay, the usual fare with eggs, gravy, biscuits, fruit choices. He didn't notice if there was a waffle maker.

Our only issue was toilet was a bit sluggish when flushed.

If we ever have early morning flight again we would certainly stay at the Clarion.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple