“Bad!”
Review of Knights Inn Tulsa

Knights Inn Tulsa
Ranked #99 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place we have ever stayed. We literally slept on top of the blankets. It was tiny and filthy and the front desk was rude and SLOW! I get that it was inexpensive but that should not mean gross or unsafe. I am pretty sure they would rent by the hour.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra S

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

First off I didn't have high hopes for this hotel because we only paid 46 dollars; however, this place was a dump! The towels, sheets, pillows cases and blankets were all dirty. The bathroom was filthy with hair and roaches. When we first got to the hotel the lot was brightly lit and after midnight they turned the lights off and the parking lot was pitch black. The was truly a horrible experience and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank KCULP35
Reviewed 30 July 2015

$45.00 incl taxes. Not worth it! My room was open w/ what seemed like a tire iron. Told desk manager and all he told me that they had cameras. Tired, I pulled back my sheets and a bunch of black spots were all over. I took out my sleeping bang to sleep in it. Woke up to brush my teeth, and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. I put toilet paper on the toilet to use. cereal, milk and water down coffee they offered for breakfast. The last straw was the roaches coming from the TV. I packed up and left A.S.A.P.!

Room Tip: If you must stay, stay on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

My pictures speak for me really not much to say besides. . Cockroaches, a broken crack pipe between the bed and nightstand,walls covered with a brown substance that looked to be dripping down idk what it was? All over the wall top to bottom . . Room smelled like trash,also hair on the sheets and it would be a perfect stay for maybe a crack head who just doesnt care or it might be good for johns that look for hourly rates cause I seen two hookers.one took a guy behind the dumpster the other hopped in a vehicle. Witnessed all this in about 30 min that I was there I couldnt imagine staying a whole night. We turned our card in to the front desk and took off!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vanessa B
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

The service was not good. The location is mostly ghetto. You have to stay up all night to watch over your vehicle. The room was outdated 20 years ago and you can find a lot better place in this town for the same price range. This room came with free drugs in the desk drawer and trash already in the trash can as well as a free half drank soda. If you looking for cheep this is not it. If your looking for a nice place. This is not it.

• Stayed: January 2015