US$130
  • Pool
US$57
US$43
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$74
US$290
US$220
Autograph
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$57
US$52
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$137
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

First off I didn't have high hopes for this hotel because we only paid 46 dollars; however, this place was a dump! The towels, sheets, pillows cases and blankets were all dirty. The bathroom was filthy with hair and roaches. When we first got to the hotel the lot was brightly lit and after midnight they turned the lights off and the parking lot was pitch black. The was truly a horrible experience and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank KCULP35
Reviewed 30 July 2015

$45.00 incl taxes. Not worth it! My room was open w/ what seemed like a tire iron. Told desk manager and all he told me that they had cameras. Tired, I pulled back my sheets and a bunch of black spots were all over. I took out my sleeping bang to sleep in it. Woke up to brush my teeth, and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. I put toilet paper on the toilet to use. cereal, milk and water down coffee they offered for breakfast. The last straw was the roaches coming from the TV. I packed up and left A.S.A.P.!

Room Tip: If you must stay, stay on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

My pictures speak for me really not much to say besides. . Cockroaches, a broken crack pipe between the bed and nightstand,walls covered with a brown substance that looked to be dripping down idk what it was? All over the wall top to bottom . . Room smelled like trash,also hair on the sheets and it would be a perfect stay for maybe a crack head who just doesnt care or it might be good for johns that look for hourly rates cause I seen two hookers.one took a guy behind the dumpster the other hopped in a vehicle. Witnessed all this in about 30 min that I was there I couldnt imagine staying a whole night. We turned our card in to the front desk and took off!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vanessa B
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

The service was not good. The location is mostly ghetto. You have to stay up all night to watch over your vehicle. The room was outdated 20 years ago and you can find a lot better place in this town for the same price range. This room came with free drugs in the desk drawer and trash already in the trash can as well as a free half drank soda. If you looking for cheep this is not it. If your looking for a nice place. This is not it.

• Stayed: January 2015
3  Thank Beavervillejay
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've had to laugh at some of the horrible reviews. I guess people are expecting a 5 star Hotel for $39/ night. It's not the Ritz people!

I found the staff friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, there were plenty of clean towels in the bathroom, the AC worked great (awesome when it's over 100 degrees outside), and the bed was nice and firm with clean sheets and blankets.

My only complaint is that I'm in a wheelchair and there isn't a wheelchair ramp to the front office or rooms. However, I forgot my phone charger in the room and had to come back to get it later in the day. The staff was kind enough to walk out to the curb to bring it to me instead of making me jump the curb again. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: August 2014