See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The front desk was friendly and helpful on getting me check in...the housekeeping wasn't as friendly but overall the stay was okay not 2bad bt not as great either like I thought I would be.hopefully the next stay things change and I would be able 2enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's on the bad side of town, I think. Service there sucked. The compliments of breakfast was 1 grab n go bag with a gronola bar,Danish,&bottle of water per room and there was 4 people (mom,dad,2, children)I had to argue that the bag of breakfast wasn't going to feed all 4 of us. They didn't speak good English. The lady at the counter was sleeping and we couldn't wake her up. It was to loud because of girls soliciting. Moving vehicle noises all night long. Just bad all the way around.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jessmjohn
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I like the stay very much, like most place it was just something's that would have made it better. Like the coffee pot and the coffee already in the room instead of miss would have been great.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo