All reviewswafflesbiscuits gravyroom was cleanpool and hot tubbreakfast staffparking lotwould stay againoff the highwayhot breakfastnice staystaff was friendlybusiness centerdesk clerkmicrowavecerealpillowsgps
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend rented up a room and the front desk clerk Melissa was very kind and helpful. She was the only person who smiled at us. She was very accommodating and id love to book with yall again. I loved everything about our stay

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We love hearing how well your stay with us went. We thank you for giving us this opportunity to assist you during your travels.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

The property offered a quality room and decor that would be expected in more expensive hotels. The individual A/c was not great and the bath room sink faucet lacked pressure which we have consistently experienced there in previous stays. Overall though the pluses outweighed the negatives.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for your review. I have noticed the low pressure also, It is the type of faucets used by Wyndham brand standard. I will look into the AC issue. We have purchased several new AC's and will replace if it is needed. Thank you, and as always we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The outside appearance was very nice but the inside is quite surprising. In the first room they gave us the tub/shower faucet just spun around so therefore you could not turn the water on to shower. They gave us another room and the TV would not come on so I kept looking and the TV was unplugged. When you left the room you had to physically full the door shut and it was loose on the hinges. We will not return to this hotel.

Thank T. Bob M
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize, I have looked into these issues and are doing the repairs to the shower and the entry door. Please, forgive us, sometimes we are unaware of an issue until a guest brings it to our attention. We do daily walk thru the rooms and even deeper look at rooms every month and sometimes these items break in between. So sorry for your inconvenience.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

No complaints. Cordial staff and a comfortable room. A quick stop-over so no opportunity to partake in breakfast or amenities. Convenient location to highway. Would return here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The hotel was good for what I needed. The breakfast was good. The particular room I was in had torn and missing pleather on the chair, but I only slept there, so no big deal. The hot tub was green, but I wasn't planning on using it with the temperatures outside. Park close to the front as there are people wandering around at night on the back end of the hotel. This location is in a place where there are a bunch of closed businesses near, which attracts homeless people.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you letting me know the issues that needed to be resolved.We are currently ordering new chairs for several of the rooms.
We did have an issue with the hot tub, It has been drained and the tiles scrubbed, resolving the issue of the water looking tinted green. Thank you and as always we appreciate your business.