Quality Suites
US$158
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$95
Priceline
US$230
Autograph
All reviewsupdated recentlyhotel is locatedmicrowave and refrigeratorvery nice stayoff the highwaybed was comfortableconvenient locationfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Nicely done hotel with updates. Clean and spacious. Room was nice size , clean , good hot shower with nice towels. Bed was comfortable and pillows good. Breakfast included several hot items. Juice tasted like juice. Next door Ruby Tuesday restaurant was open late.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from street.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Conveniently right off the highway 44.
Lobby and breakfast area bright and clean. Staff could not have been more helpful.
Room and bathroom were spotless.
Breakfast buffet had a wide selection.
Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The positive – Room(s) were clean, thank you to the cleaning people. Looks like the property has undergone some improvements. Room had refrig and microwave, new bathroom countertop and the bed linen was new and clean. HVAC unit is a thruwall unit but quiet, must be newer model. Restaurants and stores are nearby and within walking distance.

The negative – Security, clientele, customer service.

My experience - Upon arrival, the front desk clerk assured me my second floor room, just off the lobby, was a quiet room. Not so much. All night long and into the early morning (at least until 3:00am) the lobby was a loud, yelling, laughing, door banging place, all of which came in loud and clear on the second floor. A little noise is fine but this was just RIDICULOUS !!!

A lot of loud goings-on (?) in the parking lot most of the night as well.

At about 8:00am Saturday morning, I explained the previous night’s foolishness to the same clerk. The clerk agreed to move me to a different room, away from the lobby. The clerk gave me the keys and said it would only take about 30 minutes to get this room ready when room service arrived between 8:30-9:00am. So I packed up, loaded my things into my car and went to a scheduled appointment. I returned to the hotel around 11:00am and just assumed the room would be ready as promised.

I went upstairs to the room, not ready, they were just starting to remove the sheets. Back downstairs to the clerk (different clerk than am), assigned a different room. Upstairs to this new room, key/card did not work. Back downstairs to the clerk, new key card. Upstairs to the room, thankfully the key card worked and I could unload my luggage and return to my scheduled appointment.

Saturday night, similar to Friday, just PUMP UP THE VOLUME!! Next door and all through the second floor wing I was on, constant shouting, cursing, people running about, slamming doors, video games and partying in the rooms, until 6:30am, just INSANE !! Luckily, I had ear plugs from the car races I attended the night before and there were four pillows on the bed. I used the ear plugs, and laid my head on 2 of the pillows and put the other 2 over my head and it was still loud and clear. Just CRAZY !!!

Checking out, I reviewed my bill and was charged for 2 nights use of a room safe I never used, I had them remove it.

Also, be mindful of the breakfast time (I believe it was 9:00am?) . It was my experience nothing new was put out or replenished by 8:00am, picking up started about 8:30am and you better not be standing in the breakfast area doorway at 9:00am.

I saw non-patrons loitering in and around the building day and night ? Made me a little nervous especially about my vehicle.

Questionable people coming and going in the lobby Sat am? Seemed they were calling security on some guy hanging out in the breakfast area Saturday morning ?

Other reviews seem ok, but my experience was OUTRAGEOUS!!!. I think it would be a good hotel if operated reasonably. I experienced a lackadaisical attitude about customer service and what happens in and around the property. If they get a handle on their clientele and security and throw in a little bit of customer service I could recommend this hotel but not until

Room Tip: Stayed 2 nights, 2 different rooms, 2 different areas of hotel, no sleep either night due to the excessive noise in hotel and parking lot
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jth1232017
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We rented a jacuzzi room received one on the 2nd floor the lady that took the reservation was so nice even upgraded the room to a jacuzzi room for us because we were diamond members. But when we checked in Monday the 9th (evening) the lady that checked us in was so very rude. I will try to check in before 2nd shift comes on IF I stay again just so I don't have to deal either with her. Wow! The room should have been cleaned better it had hair all over the jacuzzi and the bathtub and the floor. please check the rooms before the guests check in or after the house keepers please.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dodgesrw
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We had booked two rooms, one of our rooms had a foul urine smell that you couldn't forget, or even spray anything over. Went down to ask them to come smell it and switch us one room, the "manager" Maggie Montejo was beyond disrespectful to us, claiming she can't smell anything anyways. Refused to switch us rooms, and then attempted to call security because we continued to talk to her even though she was already "done" talking to us. I've stayed in multiple hotels where they had NO issues for changing a room, I've never once been told I was the problem not them. We ended up leaving and having to get another room, mind you this was a MAJOR inconvenience for us, and when we asked for a refund she said no because we had already been in those rooms for over 30 mins! (And more than half of that 30 mins was spent talking to her). What's even worse is when we asked for the manager above her or the corporate number she told us she wasn't going to give us that number. She then tried to email (which quality inn, have your "manager" Maggie spell check before she sends emails, I can't even begin to imagine how incompetent she makes you guys look with all her grammar errors to other guests) saying we could get $10 off the. $20. Um no, give me corporates number! So my advice for anyone is do not stay here, the customer service was worse than anything.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends