See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016

My parents wanted to stay here for Christmas even though I had reservations. The room had running toilets, thin walls & needed updating. On Christmas Eve there was a loud party involving 3 rooms, two above them and one beside them. Loud thumping music, yelling and singing up and down the halls. When it didn't stop by 11:00 they called the front desk and were told security would take care of it. Well, it stopped finally at 3:00a.m. after the partiers themselves decided to quit. The night clerk stayed locked in his office and absolutely nothing was done, but he did tell them that he tried calling the rooms.........who can hear a phone when everyone is talking loud and music is shaking the walls?
So, our Christmas morning was delayed about 2 hours so they could grab a little sleep.
They went back to talk to a manager yesterday afternoon to make sure this problem wouldn't happen again.....and they were told the people had done the same thing the night before and were told not to do it again so they booted them out. And our owner will be here Monday so you can talk to him/her and file your complaint. But no one seemed to be available except a maintenance man taking care of check outs.

Here's the issues to remember if you even think you want to stay here. 1-Run down, 2-Poorly managed, 3-A "maintenance man" now has access to credit card numbers as well as ID's. 4-They will not take care of a large group of people aggressively partying and ruining the night for many others paying. Leave this hotel to the human trafficking, drug deals & prostitution rings moving all over Tulsa and go somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TulsaSavy
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The only good thing was the very friendly woman at the front desk. This was bad enough that I almost forfeited the prepaid cost and moved to a different hotel for the night. We stayed here about 3 years ago (may have been under a different company name) and it was a good place to stay....no more. In general the property was run down looking and not very clean. It appears to be full of weekly tenants living here full time and some are very sketchy looking. The people in the room next door to us seemed to be doing something illicit, as the guy stood outside of the room off and on all night and people would drive up and leave. I was concerned for our safety and that of the car outside.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James G
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

James,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The manager was rude as can be. There were staff that tried to make it better but...... the room was torn up no light bulb in the bathroom night one. I called front desk. Employee said ill get someone over there tomorrow!!!!!! I only reserved one night. So he pretty much said deal with it. When I checked out late they kept my deposit after telling me it was OK. It's all about the staff. I can deal with a less than perfect room, I can't deal with terrible staff and management.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank T9590GBjosephm
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice and good place to stay different building structure than other hotels more like apartment complex, anyways i stayed for a family business need , rooms r good , staff friendly , enjoyed pool, nice location.... will stay again in august

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I booked for 10 days so I could complete a rotation at St. Francis. It was quiet, at least. Uncomfortable bed. It smelled and looked dirty. The towel rack above the toilet was on the floor. When I dried my hands with a towel rack near the sink, it fell off the wall. There was a hole in the wall, and it smelled like stale cigarette smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. When booking over the phone, they gave me a total price. When I checked in, that total was $200 more than over the phone. "All they could do" was decrease it by $100, so I still paid $100 more total than I was originally planning. If it wasn't 2 AM by the time I got to the hotel to check in, I would have went elsewhere. Then my flight was canceled to leave, and I couldn't get a flight until 4 pm later that same day. I asked if I could have a later check out, and they said I would have to pay for another night if I stayed past 11 AM. I chose to hang out at the airport for a few extra hours. Would never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
6Team, brand expericened team member at Studio 6 Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Alicia,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.