“Best arena around” 5 of 5 bubbles

80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Best arena around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Tulsa has been needing a world-class arena for years and we have hit paydirt with the BOK Center. Seating is comfortable, amenities are very nice with adequate parking in the area. All employees seem to enjoy being associated with the place. Drawing national concerts and acts that wouldn't come to the Civic Center and would go to OKC to the Ford Center. Now, OKC is missing out on all of the great shows!

2 Thank m2swim

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“BIG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

My grand sons graduation ceremony was held at the BOK center, very, very nice place

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Cindy W
Inola, Oklahoma
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Concerts are great - don't recommend the cheap seats up in the rafters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

Love the new concert spot for Tulsa. The way it is built makes it great for listening to the music. I have been in the VIP Suites, very nice, and had floor seats and first level section, these were all great. I went with a friend in April and we had the top row in the upper section -(Literally- the outer wall was behind our seats). I didn't mind the seat, altho the performer was very small, and you pretty much had to have binoculars to see the performers well enough. However, the seat was great for the music. The only issue I had was it is so steep up there, once we were in our seats, we stayed in our seats, afraid of the stairs and people drinking around us. If you are afraid of heights, don't sit up in the top section. But it's still a great place to enjoy music and concerts.

Visited April 2011
3 Thank PrettynPink1976
Oklahoma
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“TOO noisy--bad sound”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

I've been to several concerts there. Almost everyone was TOO loud and the sound left a lot to be desired. These sound engineers need to realize that we don't ALL want to have our hearing destroyed. I take my ear plugs to make it bearable. I actually walked out of the Maroon 5 concert due to the noise level--even from the very back of the center. Its even loud by the food concessions. I'm not going back there for anymore concerts. Too expensive for tickets--the surcharges are ridiculous.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great venue to hang out and watch a hockey game.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

We had a lot of fun! It was the first Tulsa Oiler's game we had been to, and we went on youth night. If you have kids that night was perfect for a family night out. We had a huge will call line though, so if I went on a night like that again I would probably pay the extra couple dollars to get my tickets sent to my phone. Another thing I liked was there was beer available for sale. It was expensive but I do believe they have $2 beer nights too. It was a great time.

1 Thank Gusbeth528