All reviewstulsa airporteasy access to the highwayroom was cleanyogurthot tubpleasant stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areatulsa areafront desk clerkchecking inparking lotlqmotelconveniencepillowsinterstate
Reviewed 24 November 2016

The accommodations were very good and the staff was pleasant and attentive. The hotel has easy access to the highway system, which made continuing my trip easier. The rooms were clean and I would book there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Tulsa Airport / Expo Square La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Dan Desai
La Quinta Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
lq6236gm@laquinta.com
918-949-3600

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed a total of 3 nights, I made a reservation directly with central office and made sure we receive a roll away bed as there was 3 adults staying. Upon checking in we were informed that the rollaways are not allowed in double queen rooms per fire marshall regulations. I dont quite understand how a central office reservation is not aware of this when taking reservation. We also discovered the whole room except bathroom and hallway had no power. We were told it would be taken care of in the next hour or so but we only got power at the end of the next day. Front desk reassured us we would get a discount on the bill, per their conversation with the manager. Upon checking out I found no bill adjustments and when I asked about the promised discount the receptionist told me to call the manager and sort it out on my own. We paid a total of $ 350 for 3 nights which is definitely too much for the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lixonn
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Tulsa Airport / Expo Square. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Dan Desai
La Quinta Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
lq6236gm@laquinta.com
918-949-3600

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Service is awful - horribly understaffed. If you have any issue, the front desk person is basically the only one in the building. On this particular evening, she happened to be slow, rude and confrontational. If you have an issue, you're on your own. The indoor pool had no lighting so plan for the kids to swim in the dark. I only saw one high chair in the breakfast area and don't count on a crib if you need one. Eggs were watery and the rest of the breakfast mediocre. I gave a couple points because the rooms were clean, at least that day.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank pmcdown
lqairport, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

We here at La Quinta would like apologize for the inconvenience you had with you. We take guest issues serious and appreciate the feedback. My staff apologizes for her shortness with you. The pool timer for the lights was fixed to the correct ON time and kicks on at 6pm now. Unfortunately, we do only have one high chair for the breakfast area and one pack and play; We are sorry that the pack and play was already in use before you checked in and that we only had one high chair. We will work on getting more. We're sorry that you didn't enjoy our hot breakfast. We will take your review to heart and strive to work harder so we don't drop the ball for you or anyone else that stays with us.

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Front desk was very friendly and eager to help. Room was clean and towels were soft. Internet was fast enough to stream my tv shows. The breakfast was good and had plenty of warm fresh food. Bed was nicely made and pillows were awesome.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqairport, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you for the positive review. We work hard to make each guest happy and comfortable when they stay with us. I hope you choose to stay with us in the future.

Thank you for the Review!!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We stay at LQ's almost all the time. Why? You know what to expect and we're happy with the service we get for the price. Staff were friendly, warm and helpful and the breakfast fueled us for the day. Thank you. We'll be back I'm sure.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016