All reviews valet parking bok center great location stayed here naples flatbread barn door fantastic property restaurant suggestions parking options front desk valet guys will stay here again for sure huge walk in shower hotel experiences hotel guests covered parking valet service
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Super helpful and friendly staff. Great location to events and comfortable and clean room. Valet parking was very convenient and easy. Walk to very nice restaurant just across the street. Hotel was pretty full so breakfast room was crowded so had to wait a bit for a table. (only complaint)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your review, robic38! I appreciate you taking the time to review your awesome stay at our Hampton. I would, however, like to apologize about the wait for a table at breakfast--in the future, we will be opening up one of our meeting rooms (as long as it's unused) for some overflow area for guests when we are packed full. We learned a pretty important lesson! Thank you again, and I hope you will choose us the next time you're in Tulsa!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It was my first time staying there but will definitely be back. Very Convenient to downtown. It is either new or recently remodeled. The rooms are perfect for a business trip. Good wifi connection. spacious room and nice desk for working

Room Tip: Not a big Hampton Inn fan but highly recommend this one
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

David, thank you! I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We are, in fact, a new property and as of December 2nd, we have been open 9 months. I hope you will choose us again for any future business (or pleasure!) trips to Tulsa.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for concert at BOK Center. Just had to walk across the street and not have to worry about parking. Hotel is very clean and very nice. Staff was very kind, breakfast was fine. loved the added security of elevator reading your room card to get off your floor so random people can't roam hallways.Only thing I didn't like is extra 20$ for valet parking. I would of rather had it part of room fee and been told valet parking was free. The valet service was very quick and did not have to wait very long for the car.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 1traveler12015

I am loving this honesty--I love hearing what our guests have to say. I understand your frustration with parking. I would like to let you know we are working on a solution in order to offer a better guest experience--we are currently in negotiations with the owner of the lot next door to offer something much better than valet. Thank you for your honest review, and I hope you will choose us again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Everything about this property was excellent. The only thing i can complain about is there’s no free parking. I chose the valet because it said “covered and secured”. Basically- they parked my car just behind the building which was fine, but NOT covered it secure as stated on their site.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback. I can understand your frustration with the miscommunication regarding parking--while it's true that we do park cars in the lot behind the hotel, we also rent space in a garage about a block north of the hotel. I believe that this is why it says we offer covered parking. Overall, I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Hotel is barely a year old and has friendly staff. Located in the heart of downtown which is convenient to walk to many businesses and restaurants. Rooms are very large with comfortable bed and spacious bathrooms. Nice indoor pool and workout room.

Room Tip: I have been in different rooms on different floors and they are all quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you, thank you! I am so happy you had a great time with us! I thank you for your feedback and I hope you will choose us again!