See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I should have read the other reviews! As soon as we entered the hotel, it had a strong smoke smell. It was VERY hot! We were charged an extra $10 for 2 people! Our room had patched up carpet. I was very uncomfortable and scared all night. I checked under the bed before going to sleep. There were socks and shoes at the edge under the bed. I'm not sure how they hadn't been found by someone cleaning the room. We woke up and left right away. I didn't want to use the shower! It was a Friday night, and the parking lot was empty when we left early the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaRonna H
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Made a reservation for my son. It was reserved for 1 person. He came with his wife and I was told it would be $25 for the second person. Since they no longer serve breakfast, coffee wasn't made until 8am and they checked out at 7:30 I saw no reason for the upcharge. He came back this week so I checked the rate at Presidential Suites. It was the same for 1 or 2 people. I wonder if the $25 went into the clerks pocket.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank studedude
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The place was run down as we pulled up! Pictures on the Internet are not of this motel unless it was from when it was first built! They are truly deceptive! It stinks as soon as you walk in the door! Nobody was at the counter. After ringing the bell some slouchy looking guys slinks in n says what do u want! Duhhhhhhh we're here for a room, what else. Very rude, no costumer service. Didn't hardly speak a word, didn't ask how we were doing or anything! We had to ask how to get to the elevators n to get to the room was left up to us to find! The rooms carpet was patched with different carpet, it wasn't vacuumed either. There is no soap, shampoo or any or your normal amenities. The bed I'm laying in is hard as a rock. I'd love to leave this nasty place but it's non refundable as they say! Disgusting n smells stale!! Molded trim around floors n trim in the bathroom like it's been wet so much. Everything gets fixed with caulking obviously n that's even how the toilet is attached to the floor! The oldest looking showers n countertops! Completely worn out couches n chairs! I should throw a fit n demand my money back but now after reading the other reviews I realize it wouldn't do any good! The outside is also awful looking from the busted up concrete driveway n curbs to the tarps all over the roof cause they are too cheap to repair any of their building!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 12 August 2016

i stayed at the 61st and memorial presidential suites, and it was amazing. the lady at the desk was so sweet and helpful. she had my room already cooled off and ready before we got there. for the people griping that the lobby was hot, its because they have a huge indoor tropical garden, which is beautiful, and really? the whole place is charming. from the clouds painted on the ceiling, to the old glass elevator, to the beautiful vintage furnishings, this place is just lovely.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie A
Reviewed 10 May 2016

To start off the guy behind the desk was Rude, I had a reservation for this place in June too but I canceled. The hotel at one time was beautiful but it is run down now. The bed was like laying on a block of cement, when I woke up in the morning, I had a kink in my back. The air conditioning was very very loud and did not cool that well. The open areas of the hotel were very warm like they did not have the air conditioning on. Road construction going on in front of hotel that was a mess. I do not recommend anyone staying here. They do not tell you they charge $10.00 a night for each pet, and that is on a sign that is very hard to see unless you come in and stand at the end of the counter.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business