Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central
US$103
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$101
US$90
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$95
Priceline
US$248
US$208
Autograph
All reviewsholiday inn expresshotel on future tripsroom was cleanfront deskdesk personnelbiscuits and gravyyogurtstaff was friendlycracker barrelstay there againhot breakfastother hotelsnext morningbusiness centerone night staya great stayparking lot
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I'd not experienced a bad Days Inn until this one. This one does not meet hotel standards. First weird thing was no automatic front doors. Have to open the door while carrying luggage to get in or else hit the handicapped button. Check-in service was fine and was told I was being upgraded as a Wyndham Rewards member. It this was an upgrade, I'd hate to see regular rooms. Hotel is supposedly non-smoking, but room reeked of lingering cigarette smoke, which ruined it for me. Bathroom shower had black mold in corner tile area. Shower curtain was too small to close during shower. Kept sliding open. No pancakes or waffle maker at breakfast, but had toaster waffles. They weren't bad, just seemed weird to unwrap room temperature waffles from plastic to pop into toaster. I had read reviews before I came and was prepared for the un-air-conditioned hallways, but I was swayed but the cheaper rate. Won't make that mistake again. This one's not up to par.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinn49205, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. On the behalf of my entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future. We are working hard to fix the issues you had with us and we take it very seriously about guest smoking in our rooms! Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Staff can really make a difference in a guest's experience. This hotel understands that. Many times we business travelers come into the hotel, late, worn out from the long day. A smiling Amanda greeting me is a wonderful first impression, and makes me feel special and appreciated. I wish all desk personnel were like her. She even suggested restaurants and gave me discount coupons to eat at them.

My room was great. It was clean. Had everything I needed. Only thing the room could improve on, was some more a/c outlets for us to charge our phones, etc. As a business traveler, I carry a phone, tablet, Bluetooth headset and a laptop. I had to unplug the alarm clock so I could charge my phone by the bed. Computer charged at desk outlet. So, that left the bathroom to charge tablet and Bluetooth.
A simple outlet strip by the bed would be fantastic!

Breakfast was hot, and had tasty eggs, sos and biscuits. They also had waffles, yogurt, cereal, etc. Morning staff also greeted my with huge "good morning" smiles.

The lobby and hallways are kept abnormally warm. But, my room air conditioner worked flawlessly.

I can highly recommend this hotel. Worth finding, especially if you don't have an unlimited budget. This hotel is as nice as a Holiday Inn Express for about half the price. AND, a caring staff comes with this stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
daysinn49205, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you for a positive and detailed review of the hotel. My entire staff and I appreciate your review and happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be coming back. We are working hard to fix the issue you had with the warm hallways by next week. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinn49205, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were so pleased to find this clean, comfortable and convenient hotel at such a bargain price. We booked it online the night before, and, contrary to past experience with online booking, Days Inn had our reservation details, paperwork, and keys all waiting for us when we arrived. The staff was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and met our needs as soon as asked. The continental breakfast had plenty of options and everything was very fresh. The place could use a little paint and attention, but I would definitely stay here again. The strongest point is the good price for a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
daysinn49205, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. My entire staff and I enjoyed providing you with excellent service on your stay with us. Happy to hear you will stay with us in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Some light bulbs were burned out so not all light fixtures worked. The breakfast was just okay compared to others I have had. The bathroom fan was extremely loud.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinn49205, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

We thank you for your review and on the behalf of my team we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to fix the issues with the light bulbs and the bathroom fan. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.