See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great staff Antonio was very friendly and helpful he's amazing and very courteous definitely would recommend to all friends and family. And next door is Denny's they have a great staff as well very friendly and food was great

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
rritulsaairport, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip adviser. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport OK.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Not from Tulsa there was bad weather. Antonio was so conforting and nice. He recomended a good place to eat. He was so nice about even making me fresh coffee. This gentalman has great people skills. Thanks Red roof inn

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
rritulsaairport, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I came in from out of town. I walked in to the lobby greated by this friendly guy i meet. He name was Antonio. He was very enthusiastic. I had to drop off my car at the airport. He escorted me to the airport, waited for me then he asked me if i ate took me to a restaurant close by. I stayed at a lot of hotels but never meet anyone like Antonio. I will always come back and recommend that hotel because off Antonio.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Red Roof Inn Tulsa airport Oct 1 2017 through October 5th. I hope when I come to Tulsa next, Antonio checks me in. He was very nice, & helpful, & respectful. Very nice room! Thank you for your service Antonio

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived in Tulsa looking for an affordable place to stay for the night and found the Red Roof Inn Airport and wasn’t disappointed. The hotel was clean and the staff was just awesome! Each one made my stay so enjoyable. Oh yea there is a Denny’s next door so it was convenient to get something to eat with out driving. I will definitely stay again when in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
rritulsaairport, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017