Book now, pay at stay
  • Breakfast included
US$57
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$125
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$132
All reviewsbiscuits and gravywould stay here againdecent breakfastbed was comfortableparking lotclose to the airportmotelcerealdeskmicrowaveacrates
Reviewed 30 September 2017

While the room was quiet the toilet leaked and we had to move to another room. After a day on the road we just wanted to crash not have to gather up and move. The pillows were plentiful but flat. The next morning we found no fruit and the powdered eggs were tepid and the white gravy was cold

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank 226josepht
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Clean rooms, nice people, decent breakfast. Nothing WOW! But a soft bed and clean room for a great price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean, however the dresser drawers were falling off, the toilet seat was loose, and the TV was a bit small for the size of the room. That being said you do get what you pay for, so at a very inexpensive rate I would expect not much more. The complimentary breakfast was basic but a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Oly28
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

First let me say that the guy who checked us in at midnight was really friendly and helpful. Also, the rooms are clean and spacious. That being said, we'll never stay here again.
First room had a huge hole in the wall near the a/c unit, and the curtains were down.
The second room found the curtain rod very crooked and NO DOORKNOB ON THE INSIDE BATHROOM DOOR! I had to bang on the door to be let out!
THIRD room was finally decent, clean, spacious; everything worked. But then we showered. I am being literal when I say the water pressure coming out of the sink was stronger than the shower. It took a good 2-3 minutes just to rinse all the shampoo out of my hair.
By this time I've had enough. I'm going to sleep and will DEFINITELY have words with management in the morning.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mullalyphotos
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, water pressure in the shower was great, employees I interacted with were very courteous and professional. The room was an ---outstanding--- value for the price, all factors considered, and I will most certainly consider staying here again if need be.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo