“Drive past. ”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #95 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in hopes of making a quick stay for cheap. But when we pulled up the cops were already there (was only 9pm) and they came back three more times while we tried to check in. And a couple ahead of us was leaving complaining how terrible it was (second sign) When we went to go to a room there was liquor bottles and lighters on the lawns and people standing on porches yelling at each other. there were more long stay people here and it just look like a trash zone. Vehicles with missing windows and people loitering everywhere. My sister wouldn’t even get out of the vehicle. Can’t comment on the room because getting to it scared the %#*£ out of us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guest, We are sorry to hear that our hotel was not able to meet your needs and that you didn't stay with us. As for the people outside, we really have no control over that as much as we would like to make all our guests feel safe inside and outside our building. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
ABVI Tulsa Customer Care Team

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Booked hotel en route to Table Rock State Park. What a mistake!! It said pet friendly but didn't state that it cost $15 extra per pet until we checked in. The room had ripped furniture and stains and even though we were told that it was non-smoking, it smelled like cigarettes. Was offered another room and that one was worse. Not even a plastic cup in the room!! Should have turned around and found another hotel but we had been traveling for 12 hours already. I agree with Julie B that this was by far the worse hotel that we have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hi Shari, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very sorry that you weren't aware that there was a pet fee; this policy is clearly outlined on our website, and it is a shame that you didn't notice it. We are disappointed with your feedback in relation to our rooms, and we will discuss your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure that our rooms are cleaned and maintained to the standard that our guests expect. Thank you again for your feedback. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Disgusting! This was a nice place a few years ago, but it has gone downhill fast. The last couple of visits they had issues with a water pipe. The water would be cut off without any warning. My last trip i couldn't even shower in the am before leaving. I made the mistake of giving them another try. They actually have me a decent remodeled room , or so i thought. I woke up at 6am and heard some russling around the trash, i didn't think much about it bc i didn't see anything. So i get up in the am, im sitting on my bed and i see a mouse run across the room. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I called the front desk immediately and they didn't even apologize.. didn't even act suprised. I requested they call the manager and of course he didn't answer the phone. I requested that he call me asap bc i want my money back . I didn't pay 80$ for a mice infested room. The manager STILL hasn't called me back. Theres way better options for the same price close by. Don't even bother

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I tried 3 different rooms before leaving. My first room had roaches. My second room had a busted toilet to the point of not being usable and the tv screen was shattered. My third room smelled horrible and had roaches. People were outside in their shirts and underwater. The rooms were dirty. Last but not least the desk attendant was never around, hard to get her to answer the door. I'm pretty sure the smell in the room was drugs from the adjoining rooms coming up through the floor. No I'm not a complainer and no this is not a revenge review. All the above info is completely true. Please pass the word.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Room was not clean, staff VERY unhelpful almost rude, there are a lot of other hotels right in this same area. Go anywhere else. Staff was not friendly. I was there for 5 days, they only cleaned the room 1 time. 3 of us in the room and it was like pulling teeth to get extra bath towels.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family