US$120
US$307
US$220
Autograph
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$57
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$108
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$74
US$71
US$105
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$137
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Disgusting! This was a nice place a few years ago, but it has gone downhill fast. The last couple of visits they had issues with a water pipe. The water would be cut off without any warning. My last trip i couldn't even shower in the am before leaving. I made the mistake of giving them another try. They actually have me a decent remodeled room , or so i thought. I woke up at 6am and heard some russling around the trash, i didn't think much about it bc i didn't see anything. So i get up in the am, im sitting on my bed and i see a mouse run across the room. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I called the front desk immediately and they didn't even apologize.. didn't even act suprised. I requested they call the manager and of course he didn't answer the phone. I requested that he call me asap bc i want my money back . I didn't pay 80$ for a mice infested room. The manager STILL hasn't called me back. Theres way better options for the same price close by. Don't even bother

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I tried 3 different rooms before leaving. My first room had roaches. My second room had a busted toilet to the point of not being usable and the tv screen was shattered. My third room smelled horrible and had roaches. People were outside in their shirts and underwater. The rooms were dirty. Last but not least the desk attendant was never around, hard to get her to answer the door. I'm pretty sure the smell in the room was drugs from the adjoining rooms coming up through the floor. No I'm not a complainer and no this is not a revenge review. All the above info is completely true. Please pass the word.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Room was not clean, staff VERY unhelpful almost rude, there are a lot of other hotels right in this same area. Go anywhere else. Staff was not friendly. I was there for 5 days, they only cleaned the room 1 time. 3 of us in the room and it was like pulling teeth to get extra bath towels.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise P
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We booked this room due to our home being remolded, trying to save money, we booked the room checked in and wanted to some cash and some CC they said fine, no worries. Checked in Bathroom was disgusting, I had to clean it myself. Rest if the room was OK, and the girls at the FD were great and understanding, however the manager wanted to charge us and extra $400.00 to stay in a room that was quoted to us for 28.99 a night!!! Manager needs to learn customer service and show or give FD more authority so they can make decisions or know what to do without him there.

Overall it's OK, but you may get harassed for payment when no payment is due!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Monica C
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We only stayed here because all of the other hotels within same proximity were sold out. The woman gave us a horrible smoking room with beds that were old and the mattresses were worn out. There was a new lady at the front desk with her kids at night! She messed up the rate on my room so I had to go back in the morning and have someone else make the corrections. Only stay here if it is your last option. There are other nicer hotels within the same location. You may have to pay a bit more, but, it will be worth it.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family