All reviews indoor pool room was clean great pool free breakfast is waffles very nice place to stay great hotel good nights sleep recommend this hotel nice breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast front desk staff keurig rates microwave pillows
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am still shocked beyond belief. Consulting lawyers and BW corporate after the attrocious experience, and potentially suing for distress/damages. The hardship we experienced as a direct result of Poor management and staff was horrific.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Excellent service, room was very clean, met a housekeeper on the way to my room, Maria. She was very friendly and happy. Said if I needed anything she would help me very satisfied with this stay! Great job!
Love the big whirlpool bathtub! It's the reason I stay here!

Room Tip: Request 2 or 3rd floor for quietness
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
jeff1979, General Manager at Best Western Seminole Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Bernadenej,

Thanks for your business and for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate it very much! Should you ever need anything, do not hesitate to contact me anytime at 405-382-3139 ext 400.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The hotel was very nice, appearing to be relatively new. The staff was extremely cordial and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was more than adequate.. I would recommend this hotel to any business or leisure traveler.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Saundra M,

Thanks for your business and for taking time to fill out a survey. We appreciate it very much!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Room was clean and spacious. Staff was able to resolve my issue promptly. Nice variety for breakfast. Although there isn't much to do in Seminole, OK I was there for a Christmas Bazar that I set up a booth for my Paparazzi Jewelry. After a long day I wanted to get a good nights sleep and not be disturbed. This was a great place that was convenient to get to and quiet. Didn't get to utilize the pool, but has a great pool.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Victoria K,

Thanks for your business and for taking time to fill out this survey. We appreciate it very much!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

If I had one derogatory remark I'd have to say the toilet was not an enthusiastic flusher.

Other than that the room and bathroom was clean, bed was comfy and I REALLY would like to purchase one or two of their pillows! They are that comfortable. We stayed on the 3rd floor. And OH!...there's a Keurig machine in the bathroom! N I C E

Ladies at the front desk are awesome and friendly.

The breakfast bar is superb. I recommend the Cappuccino machine...came out not too hot and not too cold, frothy and delicious!
Breakfast closes at 9:30.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple