“service is always terrible”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #23 of 30 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed 28 June 2016

there is no friendliness at this store, it's like your a burden when you walk in. employees are constantly complaining about their job, and how bad it is to work there. The food is alright, but the whole experience in this restaurant is bad. They never seem to have enough people to help the customers, or sometimes you can see manager standing in the back while the employee struggles with trying to efficiently help everyone.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We stopped to get a sub from Subway's. It was located in a Love's gas/convenience store. All went well until I asked for water (not bottled) and the employee said "Take any size cup". I took the medium size cup, as it was plastic and not paper like the smaller one. I figured they would work better in the car. We were charged $.70 plus tax for two cups. She never said there would be a charge for the larger cups.

I would have chosen the small paper cup, if I had know I was being charged for the medium size cup. As a consumer, I should think that the employee should have said there was going to be a charge. I'm just glad that I didn't pick the large cup!

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

The service downright sucks. The sandwiches don't seem to be as good on quality as the Subway up the road at the Loves off of I-40. However, it might be that the terrible service there puts a bad taste in my mouth

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!