“Typical KFC, not great!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #21 of 29 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We have had trouble ordering certain items, especially the chicken pot pie. They tell us that we have to wait 20 minutes at least, or that they just aren't available to order. Always disappointing. Chicken is greasy and not the freshest.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Although the person who waited on me was pleasant and friendly, it did seem to take a few minutes to get my chicken AND I ordered grilled but got crispy. Didn't notice that until later.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Everytime I go to this KFC, the food always tastes old, OR they are out of what I am trying to order (Chicken?)

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We walked in with a group of 5 and we were completely ignored. The lady in front of us waited for someone to take her order but no one ever did so she left. We waited for about 5 minutes and the we left too. The drive thru was busy and the guy running it was working hard but no service for dine in. We will never go back.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!