“Needs good management”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Orders consistently wrong. The hamburgers are pretty good, not like to yesteryear A&W. Needs an experience fast food restaurant manager.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Waiting in line 35 mins with only one car in front of me, only to get my burger cold and not how I wanted it, and my fries hard as a rock. Called and they said to bring them back, told them I couldn't leave work since I spent my whole break in their line. They said they were sorry and nothing they could do since I wasn't able to come back that night. Never eating there again!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

When i am in Seminole i gotta stop in and get my rootbeer fix with their bacon cheeseburger.. always excellent

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The Root beer is excellent and food is above average. Service has been good Everytime I have been there

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Service was very poor . Typical fast food , burgers , fries , fish or chicken ,because it has a Long John's Silvers there as well but overall service is poor .