“Pizza buffet never disappoints!”
Review of Mazzio's Pizza

Mazzio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

So maybe I love mazzios because I used to eat there as a little girl.... but.... it still makes me happy to get their pizza buffet with my family! This location was amazing. We got there at 11:15 and they were ready. Hot pizza was always coming out and they had 3 dessert pizzas to choose from... thank you for a great, cheap fun family lunch!

1  Thank Jill N

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our salads from the salad bar and our pizza was delicious! The salad bar was nicely stocked and the variety of items were awesome and fresh. The service was good and the price fair. Our only issue was the mushrooms on our supreme pizza that we had asked them to leave off. Very enjoyable family night out for pizza.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is my every other Wednesday thing on my "must do" list
Have never been disappointed. The salad bar is kept fresh and the pizzas keep appearing like magic. You can't drink fast enough to empty your glass. I only dine in for the buffet, but call in for pick up when we have unexpected company.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Had 1 pizza delivery, and price was over $24.

I went to the restaurant later, and the staff corrected the price.

Pizza was pretty good. Never tried them before, but I like papa johns or perhaps pizza hut better

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Yes,Mazzios is a chain restaurant,which I'm not usually fond of. Most often you get sub-par food and disinterested waiters,with little regard for service. This place was different,thankfully. Although menus are available,they also have a buffet set up,with several pizza options,including pepperoni,cheese,supreme,and my personal favorite,Hawaiian. There are also breadsticks and dessert pizzas,and a calzone-style pie,which was pretty good. The salad bar is small,but offered quite a few topping choices,from ham and pickles,to cheese,peppers,and beets. Likewise with the dressings,they had the basics on hand. I'm a "ranch" girl myself,so no trouble there. Only one kind of lettuce,(and spinach)but the toppings helped make up for that. My husband ordered hot wings off the menu,and special requested them extra-hot,the staff seemed to get a kick out of that and had fun "heating up" his wings. Whatever they added made those wings exactly how he wanted them--spicy! He said they were delicious,though. The sweet tea was up to par,we're from South,so we do love our tea. My husband asked for more than one glass,so I know it had to be good. At the end of dinner,it cost just over $36,with tip,for two adults,one starving teenager,and one hungry eight-year-old. Not bad considering our usual bill is close to $50,without tip.

All in all,it wasn't THE best food ever,but not bad. What really impressed me was the service--from the waitress,to the cashier,to the cooks in the well-known kitchen,everyone was friendly and welcoming. Maybe it was just the small-town atmosphere,but I wish I had this restaurant in my hometown.