“Decent BBQ”

Bosco Joe's
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This isn't award winning BBQ but it is not "undelicious." Lunch prices are not bad but it is a little too high priced to be a regular lunch stop.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Never been here but love barbecue and like to try places I have never tried. Especially in smaller towns. Not that Seminole is THAT small in OK.

Service very friendly. I wanted to try a combo to at least try two of their meats. Waitress had a suggestion to make that work since they don't have combos at lunchtime but DO on dinner portions. Ended up doing the 'two meat create your own' combo. I will DEFINITELY be back!!

Ribs were huge. Meaty. Very well cooked/smoked. Tasty..... even without sauces. They were tender but not at all mushy. Dang near perfect. With a 'bite' to the meat so a bit of chew but no way tough. Best part of meal.

As to sauces, i didn't try them all. But you have a choice. Mild, Hot and Fire. Waitress recommended the Fire but I'm not the too hot fan. LOL I think the mild with a drizzle of hot was perfect. Tasty sauces. Not too sweet but definitely not overly liquid smoke taste either. Had an interesting white garlic sauce that probably goes well with chicken.

Also had sliced brisket. It was a very good portion for sure. But although not over cooked and too tender, it seemed like it might have been heated in an oven before serving. It was all the same color and I didn't see the usual reddish smoke ring that I see on good smoked brisket. It was good. Or adequate. And I'm being detailed but not quite as good as the ribs.

Sides were really bountiful and tasty. I had the fries. They were hand cut and crispy. Great cut and not greasy at all. Also had the onion rings and they were good, too.

All in all a good "pig out" experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Overpriced. BBQ is not consistent. They must have no pit master at all. My ribs tasted liked they were baked in an oven.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch and truly was not impressed. Limited menu and absolutely horrible waitress. No help and not friendly at all.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I live in Ohio and frequently visit Seminole Ok. I have dined at Bosco Joe's several times and have always been pleased with the food and service. It is worth the effort to dine at Bosco Joe's if you visit Seminole Oklahoma

Been to Bosco Joe's? Share your experiences!