See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2016

the room was dirty it was a non smoking room but smoking had been going on. There were bugs in room. When we turned on the water to wash hands it was pure brown I wouldn't even let my family brush their teeth with this water. I really need to report these people to the Health Department in Sallisaw. I might still do it. This motel is definitely in the top 5 worst motels I have ever stayed in.. We usually have great experience with Americas Best Value. This is a stay away from motel. My hope is they have to close down and loose their rights to run a motel.

Room Tip: no room is good
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Joshua R
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The room stunk. The bed is making me itch. It's dirty..stains on the carpet. I'm not comfortable at all. In fact I'm not happy with this bed I'm sliding off. I got the suite and the tub is dirty. There's nothing more

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I usually have better judgement however, I have stayed at Americas Best in the past and the were decent. This place is a dump!!!! I should have followed my gut and refused to stay here. We were in a small town and there were no hotels with great reviews this was the best. Bathroom mirror was dirty. Had to go to the office for toilet paper. My husband found a beer can behind the night stand and trash/plastic bag under the bed!!!!!! I would never stay at an Americas Best again!!!! Nasty! The outside is disgusting.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Very clean room. The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed. We reserved a non-smoking room and were upgraded without question or charge when our assigned room had a definite odor of stale smoke. The staff was very supportive and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked this hotel after reading several reviews and looking at all the other area hotels. Quite a few reviews were positive and the price of the room was $15-$25 less than other area hotels so we booked it. Upon arrival, the staff was friendly, and they are pet friendly which is a plus when you travel with two large breed dogs. The room was not large, average size at best, and had a stale smell from the door. I pulled back the blankets (habit, I'm a former hotel maid) and found sheets with LARGE cigarette burns, just laid on top of the bed, there was no fitted sheet. I told myself, it was only one night and we would just get through it. When we went to bed for the night, my boyfriend noticed a smell similar to a litter box coming from the carpet at this point it was well after midnight and we decided to sleep for a few hours and leave early in the morning to get back on the road. There was no sleeping, shortly after that conversation, the first of 11 LOUD trains (tracks directly across the street) began to pass our room keeping us awake until we gave up and left, exhausted, at 6am. I would NEVER recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying at a different hotel on our return trip home. Save yourself the hassle, shell out the extra $15.

Room Tip: ALL rooms face the railroad tracks, there are NO good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family