US$60
US$63
US$68
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$46
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Very clean room. The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed. We reserved a non-smoking room and were upgraded without question or charge when our assigned room had a definite odor of stale smoke. The staff was very supportive and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked this hotel after reading several reviews and looking at all the other area hotels. Quite a few reviews were positive and the price of the room was $15-$25 less than other area hotels so we booked it. Upon arrival, the staff was friendly, and they are pet friendly which is a plus when you travel with two large breed dogs. The room was not large, average size at best, and had a stale smell from the door. I pulled back the blankets (habit, I'm a former hotel maid) and found sheets with LARGE cigarette burns, just laid on top of the bed, there was no fitted sheet. I told myself, it was only one night and we would just get through it. When we went to bed for the night, my boyfriend noticed a smell similar to a litter box coming from the carpet at this point it was well after midnight and we decided to sleep for a few hours and leave early in the morning to get back on the road. There was no sleeping, shortly after that conversation, the first of 11 LOUD trains (tracks directly across the street) began to pass our room keeping us awake until we gave up and left, exhausted, at 6am. I would NEVER recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying at a different hotel on our return trip home. Save yourself the hassle, shell out the extra $15.

Room Tip: ALL rooms face the railroad tracks, there are NO good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Kind of Old Place ,But Very Clean and Very Friendly Front Desk Lady Breakfast wasn't much but was OK for Cold Breakfast.. No Pool or kids Activities. In Room Coffee Very Clean bathroom.
Nice Desk Work area Pretty Spacious room.

Room Tip: All units face same way stayed on 1st floor AC/Heat unit worked great..
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JMPack37923
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were happy with the large and spacious room, coffee maker, microwave, and fridge with small table and chairs. We are moving so pleased to park right outside of our door on the bottom floor. This motel is dated but the interior was (sort of) up to date with paint and furniture and it was clean. Good shower, accepts pets, friendly owners, fair price. There is nothing to complain about for the price. Gas station walking distance, Dollar General, and very close by car to the casino and restaurants. They did have breakfast which included bagels, cold cereal, milk, juice, small selection. The cereal was stale and none of it looked that great, but to get something on your stomach, it was adequate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed several days while working in the area. I was surprised to have such a large room, couch, coffee table, desk, refrigerator, microwave and large bathroom. It was very clean and the service was great.
One of my favorite breakfasts is bagels and cream cheese so I was pleased to have that every
morning. Awesome rates. Too bad it is off the beaten path, but glad I found it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business