Relax Inn Pauls Valley
US$101
Hampton.com
US$139
US$134
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pauls Valley)
US$125
US$103
ComfortInn
US$86
Economy Inn Express(Pauls Valley)
US$70
  • Room Service
Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley(Pauls Valley)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Econo Lodge(Purcell)
US$73
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$84
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Room had been redone so it was pretty nice considering how small it was. Had funny smell that was almost too much, but we aired it out for awhile and it was tolerable. basically no breakfast. For 5.95 more we could have stayed at the comfort Inn just up the road. Beds were OK.

Room Tip: Really only stayed one night so no real good information to give. there are several good restaurants really close to the motel.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2014

stayed in the room for a job in Pauls Valley, it was the only hotel that showed available in Pauls Valley, next closest was 30 miles away. Next time we will book at the ones farther away. They dont have any type of breakfast, the room was very dirty, and hated to sleep in the bed or lay my stuff down.

Room Tip: no breakfast and the room was dirty
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went to sleep last night scratching and then Woke up this morning covered in bites! Mattress is infested with bed bugs! The room has holes in the walls and a huge hole in the bathroom door. Overall the room was clean to look at. the lamp flickers.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Melindawelsh
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I booked this on Priceline as a place to stay after visiting Turner Falls. The confirmation showed check in "anytime after 11:00". We pulled into Pauls Valley shortly after noon and were very surprised to find a structure that looked as if it came straight out of the 60's. We had paid $55 for the night, so were not happy to see the banner advertising $39.99 a night. When I went into the office (literally about a 8x10 room), no one was there and 2 cold cereal dispensers sat to the side (well, at least the kids would be excited about Lucky Charms). I rang a buzzer and a woman came out that did not speak English. I tried unsuccessfully for the next several minutes to check in, however she only would hand my confirmation back to me every time I presented it. Bewildered, I went outside to look for someone else, but no luck. We decided to take our business elsewhere. I called Priceline and after being passes around several times, was finally advised I would not be charged (the motel was telling them check in time was after 1pm, but it clearly stated on the confirmation after 11am). As I never saw a room, I can't testify to what shape they are in, but beware the service and be prepared for the most minimal of amenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family