See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I booked this on Priceline as a place to stay after visiting Turner Falls. The confirmation showed check in "anytime after 11:00". We pulled into Pauls Valley shortly after noon and were very surprised to find a structure that looked as if it came straight out of the 60's. We had paid $55 for the night, so were not happy to see the banner advertising $39.99 a night. When I went into the office (literally about a 8x10 room), no one was there and 2 cold cereal dispensers sat to the side (well, at least the kids would be excited about Lucky Charms). I rang a buzzer and a woman came out that did not speak English. I tried unsuccessfully for the next several minutes to check in, however she only would hand my confirmation back to me every time I presented it. Bewildered, I went outside to look for someone else, but no luck. We decided to take our business elsewhere. I called Priceline and after being passes around several times, was finally advised I would not be charged (the motel was telling them check in time was after 1pm, but it clearly stated on the confirmation after 11am). As I never saw a room, I can't testify to what shape they are in, but beware the service and be prepared for the most minimal of amenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family