“Twice in oneweek!”

Days Inn Oklahoma City South
Ranked #108 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I found this hotel from the Wyndham website. First stay was Thanksgiving Eve. We arrived later but our room was waiting on us. All amenities needed were there. Our room was clean and comfortable. It was nice so we marked it as our go to place on our return trip if that was the area we went through. We did, and the next Monday night we were back. Again, our room made us very happy and this is definitely marked on our travel map. Definitely would stay again.

Room Tip: facing the pool was quieter
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Oklahoma City South

Reviewed 27 November 2015

I stayed here a month paying a week at a time and they didn't give me any discount then the price I was charged and said it costed for two adults one child with $50 deposit was 296 but then after the manager harrassed my boyfriend a couple times then decides to tell me the first guy from 3 weeks prior was wrong that I will no matter what not get my deposit cause it needs to go towards paying for the guest I had already parlyed for.Then after the manager raised his voice at me several times treating me like trash I told him my tub had been draining very very slow the whole time and now was clogged so maintenance came out at night after baby just ate and I was cleaning the floor up afterwards.Well next day went to pay up another week and was told I had to leave cause they said my room was no good but I took pics right before leaving and seen the manager walk in my room right after and if he was honest he would of apologized cause anyone can walk in any room I stay in and they would think no one was ever there.I am a clean freak and these people lied to make me leave knowing I was homeless with two kids plus scammed me with over charging me

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed for one night this past Thursday. I had a great experience. The front desk was very nice. My room was clean and nice. The breakfast was really good. Waffles, raisin bread, yogurt, omelettes and assorted juices.
Then later after I have checked out, I realized that I forgot my earrings on the counter. I called them and they found them. They're going to hold them for me until I can pick them up next week. How awesome is that?!
Excellent customer service!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Days Inn is located very close to downtown, the capital, the VA and OU Children's Clinic and Hospitalwere we need to bring our granddaughter. The location is prefect for over night stays with early 8 am appt. Customer service is great and they they have a nice, clean great breakfast room. Food is great too. We have stayed here several times and will definitely stay again. Wyndham points are a true bonus.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 31 October 2015

The best comeback I have seen. They have put a lot of work and expense into this place and it shows. I do not get impressed easily, but I am impressed. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the tv lineup is good, the wifi is strong, the breakfast is good, the management is friendly, .....I can't go on but as a driver, this hotel is now my go to hotel when I am in this area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business