“Nice late dinner”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We went to a late dinner after a movie. The place was pretty empty. I had a nice salad and spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce was well seasoned and the meatballs were the best I have had in a long time. A chocolate cake dessert was very tasty. Our server was very attentive. This is not elegant, but a good meal.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Good food, great service. We eat here monthly for business and people want to come back again and again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had an early dinner so the restaurant was not very busy. We received outstanding service from our waitress and the food was really good as well as reasonably priced. We loved the dipping oil and even got extra dinner rolls and oil since we tore right through the first ones they brought. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her soup - Lobster Bisque. We both enjoyed the calamari and each of our meals.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The restaurant missed my 5th star because I'm from Cape Town and I'm spoiled ! Prices in Oklahoma are MUCH cheaper than New York, but still quite a lot higher than in my magnificent hometown. Service to be fair was pretty perfect (which it not always is in CT), but there is no doubt that we get better value and slightly better quality back home. To be fair, the pizza we shared as a starter was delicious, as was the tiramisu (maybe the best I've ever eaten), while the mains were pretty decent themselves. Ambiance was nice and relaxed, and gave us welcome relief from the blistering heat outside. Another thing I must mention is that the folk in Oklahoma are awesome - we were constantly treated to warm and wonderful Southern hospitality !!!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

bravo's food was delectable, and the service was outstanding! my family and i were looking for a new italian place, and boy, we struck upon a winner here! the menu is expansive and tempting; it was difficult to choose which entree i wanted to enjoy! decor is warm and friendly which makes for a quiet, rather romantic environment. i hope to go again soon as i wish to try something different to add to my list of favorites. everything is made fresh and plated most attractively. we were not crazy about the bread or the dipping sauce however: not quite our cup of tea, not too tasty to our palates. oh...by the way...don't miss out on the seasonal berry cake with ice cream. i certainly should not have, but i ordered it and found it outstandingly delish! Lord! Go...you'll enjoy it--and want to return soon!