Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South
US$179
  • Restaurant
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$87
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$113
Hampton.com
US$172
Autograph
  • Pool
US$107
All reviewsfire pitcook topblackout shadesthe room was extremely cleanfull size refrigeratoran excellent hotelstay there againhotel chainhome away from homerecommend staying herelocation was perfectbathroom doorfavorite hotelgood sizehotel roomroom was largethe staff was great
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The facility was really great. The room was perfectly clean and very spacious. Also it was only a few minutes from the OK City Memorial and very close to a wide variety of restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Joy W, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and very reasonable rates. Customer service from the time we checked in to check out was superior

My kids loved the pool. The maintenance personnel was very courteous and attentive while we were at the pool.

We will be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I loved my room and I enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. We had a tornado watch and warning and they took very good care of us. I enjoyed the fact that my room was always clean and my room was always very comfortable when I arrived after my meeting.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Joy W, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, I will make sure and pass it down to my staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This hotel is like staying at a resort. The staff is extremely welcoming, courteous and helpful. I truly felt that they were 100% dedicated to the customer experience. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you had a great stay! See you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

WARNING!!!!!!
This property CONSPICUOUSLY advertises they ARE Pet Friendly but BEWARE, THEY HIDE in FINE print if you have a pet, it will COST $75.00 & is NON-REFUNDABLE.

It is MY FAULT for letting my guard down and TRUSTING HILTON FAMILY Hotels, as an Hilton Honors member. On the HILTON website for this HOME 2 SUITES they have a large dog print with the caption Pet Friendly in LARGE LETTERS. However, at the bottom of the page in very small print, it does tell you about the non-refundable deposit. What a CHEAP WAY to make a buck.

How about Putting an asterisk next to the Large Pet’s Paw, and then another one down at the bottom where the small print is, to help KEY Someone’s FOCUS that there IS an non-refundable pet deposit!

A young lady named Clarissa very professionally and cheerfully greeted us at check in. We came in with our 2 Border Collies & 1 ten-pound puppy who was kept in a crate. Nothing was said to us until about 9:30pm, when the wife walked the dogs. At that time, it was brought to my wife’s attention about the $75.00 & the fact it is non-refundable.

In addition, DO NOT TRUST THIS PROPERTY TO GIVE YOU A WAKE-UP CALL! Again I trusted them and DID NOT receive my 6:30 wake up. I called down to the desk at about 11:30 pm, and requested the wake-up call, from someone other than Clarissa. I know there is an alarm clock in the room, but THEY are the one’s who offer the service. We got to bed late and wanted the call to ensure we got up.

Room Tip: They Charge a Non-Refundable $75 Pet Fee !!!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Joy W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry you had a negative experience at our property. Traveling with animals can be tricky sometimes but I assure you we absolutely love having fur babies here and we apologize if there was some confusion on the wording on the Hilton Honors website. I will look into this issue to see if I can have the wording altered to better catch a guests attention. The pet fee is for a deep cleaning of the room, I understand that your animals did no harm to the room but since we don't have assigned pet friendly rooms we have to do a deep cleaning of the rooms at departure. Please be aware that all pet friendly locations have a pet fee and most are a lot more expensive than ours. I wouldn't want this to be another bad experience at a future Hilton property, its difficult traveling with animals and I hope you have a better experience next time and safe travels.