All reviewsfire pitwithin walking distancevalet parkingbricktown areacinnamon rollsperfect locationbricktown breweryroom was cleanbars and restaurantsbrick townthunder gamethe river walkindoor poolwalk in showerroom keythe breakfast areaking suite
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at A LOT of Holiday Inn Expresses- this one had a few things that were off- the security/doors were all outdated- the exterior doors to parking lots would stay open unless you shut them- there were a few stray cats outside- which is nothing the hotel has to blame- I think this area of Oklahoma City is a little run down.
Pool is small, but just fine- again- a door was hard to open and you could lock yourself in-there was another door to exit, which I found after being frustrated by not being able to get out.
Workout room is clean and nice- breakfast was good- typical HI Express breakfast.
We have 6 in our family and have a hard time getting a room that is big enough-this family suite was great! 2 “rooms” with a door in between you can shut- kids can have their own TV- there was a fridge, microwave and nice space for a couch. Bathroom was small but fine. Beds were great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sally B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Sally B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased to know you liked the room you received for your family. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed with the size of our facilities and the condition of doors. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel appears to have been remodeled recently. It is very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Our only issue was that the walls are pretty thin. We could hear someone in the room next to us snoring all night, and the people above us were really loud all night. That took away from the visit but wasn’t really the hotel’s fault.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Emily W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

To our guest,
Our hotel has not gone under any remodeling lately, so thank you for that compliment! We are three years old as of this year. We are sad to hear about the noise from the hotel! We are taking the appropriate steps to make sure all our guests are taken care of while they stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've stayed at this hotel several times and it's always clean and comfortable. The staff is great and make the stay even better. The beds and pillows are super comfortable. Walking distance to some great restaurants. You can't go wrong.

Room Tip: King suites are very roomy with a big shower.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for writing this review! We are proud of our hotel and are happy to know that you enjoy your time here.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I travel around 320 days a year. I stay in all sorts of hotels and all brands. This is one I look forward to every year. Miss Emily Wallace(General Manager)and her fantastic staff really show how a hotel should be run. Doesn’t matter if I’m on a red eye flight and emailing a special request or just need some more shampoo, they are in top of it and more than happy to help. The hotel still looks like it opened yesterday. Always clean and very well maintained. Always greeted with a smile and “Can we help you with anything today?”. It is located in the great Bricktown area with entertainment and restaurants all in walking distance. The firepit in The courtyard is a great way to unwind with a glass of wine or just to chat. The exercise room and pool are also great. One of the best Holiday Inn or any brand hotel me and my crew stay in all year. Again, I can’t say enough about Miss Wallace and her team. I always say it’s the little things that n life that matter, and the staff at this hotel KNOW the little things!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Emily W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

To our Guest,
Thank you for your stay with us. We hope you come again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Can't say enough good things!!! I was greeted like an old friend as soon as I walked in and then, without even asking, got upgraded to a king executive suite and had my parking fee waived. The front desk attendant, Maranda, did all this for me and was very knowledgeable about the area. I would give six stars if I could!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

To our guest,
What a great review! Our front desk representative Maranda will be happy to learn she made a great guest experience with you! Please don't hesitate to make your next booking with us!