All reviews evening reception hummus cooked to order breakfast great hotel shuttle service free shuttle room suite omelet brick town rooms are spacious living area complimentary breakfast breakfast staff wonderful stay would highly recommend this hotel business trip indoor pool
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent Hotel. Friendly Staff, Very Nice Hotel..I've Posted Photos, Great Restaurant..Nothing Negative About This Place...I Would Recomend Anyone Visiting. Oklahoma To Stay Here When Visiting ...Thank You To The Staff For Being So Kind And Considerate ...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Babylon2150
Christian H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Babylon2150,

Wow, thanks for taking the time to post about your stay. Our staff prides itself on service and going above and beyond to exceed our guests expectations. We truly appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

At first when I walked in I noticed how clean and modern the lobby was, but nothing like being made to feel like I don't belong there like a rude front desk attendant. I went to check in and update my card info since I had a new card from the one I used to book 2 months ago. He tells me he'd have to check-in 1 room and then the other. Okay then. The second room he tells me is declined, I'm wondering how that's possible and go look at my account. He was charging me an extra $74. When I asked I was told he automatically put a parking fee on each room (only had 1 car, he didn't ask) AND that there was a $25 per room incidentals hold. When I questioned him about this, as I am a Hilton manager and have not had to do this anywhere else before, he very rudely told me "You're a manager, you should know this". Then after being informed that I had not seen this before, unless when paying cash, he changes his remarks to "Well, this is a FULL SERVICE hotel". No sir, the Skirvin is also full service and does not charge that. And after reviewing the website, no where does it say that there will be an "incidentals hold" of any kind. He did end up removing the charge for 1 room (since I was already charged it for the first) - I have yet to get the "hold" released back to me from the other room though.

The rooms themselves were clean and nice. Usual comfy Hilton mattresses. They were not as big as I had thought, but that was fine. There were however NO towel racks, no where to hang a hand towel, unless you used the tiny drawer pulls but I'd think it would eventually rip those off. 1 hook on the wall by the shower to hang a bath towel and that was it.

The manager's reception seemed alright, but we didn't find anything but the couple small trays of food before our shuttle arrived.

Our shuttle driver, Elizabeth, was great and extremely friendly.

I think I'll stick to staying at the Skirvin or Home2 when in OKC.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Sophie S,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience at the hotel. I apologize for the experience you had at the front desk, we do require a card to authorize for room, tax and incidentals at the time of check-in (we hold $25 a day for incidentals). We are glad that you enjoyed your suite and our shuttle services. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to OKC.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

This facility is very good to stay. It's clean, tucked away near the hospital, yet very close to OKC downtown. Only draw back is the $12 parking fee per day, since the parking is owned by the hospital. Other than that, the stay was very pleasant. I always come back to this facility on my business trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Thuy N

Thuy N,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and continue to come back to the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Of the two Embassy Suites in OKC, this is the nicer of the two. The rooms were very clean, the staff friendly and courteous, and the location right downtown. The evening receptions are of course the best. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Christian H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

M S,

Thank you so much for your recommendation of the hotel, we truly appreciate it. Our location is ideal to all things OKC. We look forward to seeing you at the next evening reception.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Clean, friendly, good food. I'd stay there again. Enjoyed the breakfast, the staff was friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the happy hour downstairs too. Clean room and very appealing facilities make this a top hotel in the OKC area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

944eric,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. Our staff prides itself on cleanliness and service. We appreciate the "top notch" recommendation nd we look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites OKC Downtown/Medical Center.