All reviews newer property a hilton honors member other hotels outlet mall great hotel hot tub front desk person clean rooms indoor pool business trip complimentary breakfast excellent stay would stay here again room was large hotel room great room easy access
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I had bites all over body from the room. Staff did not seem to care. Security light shined into room all night. Will not stay at this property ever again . There was a large booger smeared in bathroom wall. Towels looked stained . The only good thing was that I had two beds because one of them had stained sheet . I am pretty sure if I would have had a black light bit would have light up like a Xmas tree all over the room. Disgusting. Would have left but was too tired to argue with staff when I told them and they said it was sold out . Staff did not care or offer resolution.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Road40815215652
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The property is what I would expect from the Hilton brand. Clean, comfortable and centrally located to downtown Oklahoma City. I've stayed at this property in the past and would recommend to anyone visiting for business or leisure.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Always considerate people at the front desk. Mainly, we have gone there to stay, after doctor's appointments. We are at that age, where we visit the doctors with more frequency and it helps to already be in the city where the doctor is located, so that the drive there is easier. They have very comfortable beds. We have stayed almost on all of the floors. I don't particularly like the 1st floor, but that is just me. The room on the 1st floor was quite spacious. We have stayed on other floors though. With each room, the beds are found to be very comfortable and with my back problems, then that is a plus. They sit right next to the Oklahoma River. We seem to always get placed on the side facing the business area, which is no big problem, but if you want pretty scenery, then ask to be put on the side facing the river. They have a lovely pool there and I think that they even have a jogging area behind the hotel, which might go down around the river. Not quite sure about that. I wouldn't trust ever going alone though in that area. Just being a person in the know about OKC, well, it is better to just use the gym in the hotel or if you get out and about, have a friend with you and your cell phone. It is very close to the airport, which is a plus. They have many nice restaurants around there, Chili's and the Chinese restaurant are within walking distance. The Chinese restaurant is really good. I like their Teriyaki chicken, but it is a full buffet. Chili's is right across the street from that. If you are driving, then there are a lot of possibilities of places to eat around there. They have Zio's and other nice restaurants on Meridian. They have an outlet mall that isn't too far from the hotel. Just go to Reno Avenue and head west and you will find the outlet mall. They have White Water and Celebration Station nearby, which is fun for the kids or grandkids. This hotel has a nice indoor pool. They have an excellent breakfast that is complimentary and in the evenings, they sometimes have cookies baked downstairs. They have a snack area to purchase snacks for your rooms. We like it there! They have gone above and beyond to help us when we needed them, after our doctor's appointments. Whataburger is right down the road from this hotel on Meridian. Also, a Cracker Barrel is only a few miles away, right off of Meridian, so check that out. Really, you have all that you need in one place there.

Room tip: Choose a room facing the Oklahoma River for the best scenery.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2018

This location is close to the Airport, Fairgrounds, and a number of restaurants. There are a number of restaurants across a broad spectrum in the area. The hotel is easy to find as well as easy to get in and out of.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I'm a Gold member and I booked a room for my husband using points since he worked late and we live in Texas. I put his name on the reservation as a guest like I've ALWAYS have done and put notes on the reservation regarding which card to use for incidentals. He arrived a little after 11 PM and the clerk at the front desk spent the next 45 minutes arguing with him refusing to let him check in. She told him that I had to be there to check in which is a complete lie because I've booked rooms for other family members the same way and it has NEVER been a problem until we did business with this hotel. After almost an hour of dealing with this woman my husband calls me to explain. I call the hotel and she tells me that she can call her manager to get it approved "this one time." Newsflash: you're not doing us a favor!!! We normally don't even stay at Hampton Inns because it's the lowest brand on the Hilton chain in my opinion. I could not believe the treatment by this employee. A total slap in the face to a honors member who has spent THOUSANDS of dollars with this brand. Shameful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear schenelpatterson,

Our apologies for the frustration your husband experienced. Please have him contact us directly if further assistance is needed. Thank you.