All reviews great location within walking distance ball park self parking baseball stadium bricktown area nice hotel valet service bars and restaurants chesapeake arena brick town per day clean rooms stay there again front desk staff great place to stay one night stay
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The wife and I stopped by for an overnighter and ended up staying for 2 extra nights due to snowstorm Goliath!!! Dum-da-da-dum! It was great or as great as zero degree windchill can be. This is what we did in no particular order....watched a Thunder game three rows behind the visitors bench, enjoyed a great movie at a great theater, had four fantastic meals, shopped at Bass pro shop and played air hockey all while leaving the car in the garage.
Parking is 12.00 a day or 20.00 for valet.
Breakfast buffet for 9.95, very nice.
Great workout room and pool area.
Excellent staff and facilities.
We Dug it!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden I... O, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear that you had the chance to stay over 2 extra nights. We hope that our crazy Oklahoma weather won't keep you away long. We look forward to having you and your wife come back soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

After driving for 15 hours trying to escape from the winter storm, it was great to rest the night here, my family and i were very pleased, clean and big room, very good costumer service, and a nice warm breakfast, thanks to all you did a great job

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Hilton Garden I... O, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear Victor_Gomezangulo,

Thank you taking the time to write a review for us. I'm happy to hear we were able to provide you and your family with a nice warm place to stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon when you will have the chance to explore the Downtown area.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We were traveling with 2 other families and had a great experience! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the lobby, bar area, and rooms were so clean! This was a great hotel and we will return! The hotel is close to restaurants and bars, a movie theater and the Bricktown area is fun! Kevin Durant's Restaurant and Toby Keith's Restaurant were big hits with our boys!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Hilton Garden I... O, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear luv4bigreds,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It sounds like you had the chance to explore the Bricktown area while you were here. I'm happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your time with us at the hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Hotel seems pretty new, valet parking is worth it, great service, fun pool for when we take the grandkids. We were in town for a wedding and made time to meet with relatives, visit the Murray building memorial and the OKLA history museum.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Kenneth G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in the Oklahoma City Bricktown area. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about the staff. From reception to management to wait staff to cleaning, all employees were personable, went the extra mile, and made me feel extremely welcome. Moe and John took care of me in the bar. A very young woman at reception created an unexpected ambiance with her singing. The general manager took the time to get to know me over breakfast. Even the cook had an opportunity to go above and beyond his job description to help make my stay better. From employee effort alone, I would definitely come back and stay at this hotel again. The facilities and food are also very good.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Aaron R,

Thank you for make the Hilton Garden Inn your choice hotel in the Oklahoma City area. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our team. I will be sure to extend your praises to our whole team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.