All reviews front desk best westerns nw okc room was clean quail springs mall toll road shopping and restaurants softball tournament late checkout nice stay indoor pool great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel location was perfect fridge and microwave easy access enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed only one night, I requested ahead of time to be away from elevator and noise. Didn't get away from elevator, but got away from noise. Had billing issues that were taken care of during stay. Was double charged for room to our credit card, but that was taken care of before we left. However when your on a budget for your trip and your card had been charged for 24 hours in the city that you're spending the day eating and sightseeing in for only that day, it puts a cramp on what you can do. Especially when you originally planned to do a little bit more. I don't know when the next time I will put OKC on my to do list to visit but I am sure that the tourism board would like it if I spent a little more money in their city instead of my own.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is well kept and clean. The lobby was nice. We encountered several front desk staff, and each was enthusiastically friendly! The halls and facilities were in great shape. The room was nice and comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and had a nice shower head with good pressure!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Really was a nice stay with helpful/considerate staff and a clean environment. The location is great for folks (Like us) that are having out-patient surgery at the Summit Hospital and need to layover for a follow-up next day visit to see the Dr. when driving from out of town. Try to have 35 cents ready if you exit the Kirkpatrick turnpike. Once there you can get around on the frontage roads though.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I had never stayed at a Best Western before, but I will again. The hotel was nice. The lobby and breakfast area was attractive and clean. The room was large, up to date, and the bathroom and room were clean. Check-in and checkout were easy, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The staff acted genuinely pleased that we were there. Breakfast was good and there was a variety of items to choose from. The location was convenient to restaurants and shopping. If I come back to OKC I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We had the best staff and the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. They always had on a fresh pot of coffee. Had great seating at the breakfast station. The location was very well in the center to where we had to go for our games and that made it nice. They also had a washer and dryer that we could do the uniforms in.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family