Super 8 by Wyndham Oklahoma/Frontier City
US$136
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$168
US$179
  • Restaurant
US$113
Hampton.com
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$70
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
US$113
US$176
US$167
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$204
US$174
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewsnon smoking roomdefinitely stay here againwafflestxmaintenancefreeway
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Everything about this location, can best be described as "nice", the appearance, the cleanliness, the lay-out, all nice. The evening manager was very nice- a pleasant person. The only thing I can critique is the housekeeping staff themselves; my room had no don't disturb hangar and they began doing the tapping on the door at 8:45 am. It did cross my mind that this was intentional, I looked around and didn't see any rooms with hangars on the doors. I unplugged my phone so I don't know when they tried to call with the "are you staying over" script. Otherwise I was satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank bilbo b
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Spent 1 night here while traveling from TX to IA. The room was very clean and the linens were updated. Nice comfortable beds. Nice large TV. The lady that checked us in was very friendly and met all our needs even though we were using a discount coupon. I would stay here again when traveling. Very good value for the money.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

Okay. Ignore the reviews that state this place is dirty. The carpet and spreads are clean and fresh. All decor updated. Bed comfortable. Shower clean but head too low and pressure lacking. Towels are the typical thin standard for this type of property.

But for $60 per night with taxes, I contend that you get what you pay for generally speaking. It is not a Holiday Inn Express or a Marriott, Hyatt or Hilton quality. Nor is it even to Best Western standards. But I saw no bugs or disgusting filth. And if you want a $100 - $150 per night motel, then head elsewhere. But please do not bash this plz d because you expect a much higher quality but at bargain basement prices. Front desk was pleasant and effective. Parking adequate. Did not try breakfast but assume it to be very basic based on visits to other Super 8 properties. All variables considered, not a bad choice for $60 per night if all you need is a clean comfortable bed and a shower.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Sebbyboy
Reviewed 29 September 2014

This hotel had a nice clean room for me, with fridge and microwave. The bed appeared to have a new mattress, so I was happy for the good sleep. They are strict on their check out policy, so plan on being out of the room by 11 am. The breakfast was very basic, few choices, but the coffee was good. The only complaint I had were the towels. I wanted to ask if they starched them. You will dry off with sand paper here.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I travel 4 nights a week for my job, and found this Super 8 to have a great office staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms and be conveniently located to several major chain restaurants. Also if you wanted some other dining choices they were only 10-15 minutes away. Best of all was the bang for the buck in the price of the stay. By using Wyndham reservation and my AARP discount, my King non-smoking room was $46 plus tax. Great Value for a salsman on the road 4 nights a week.

• Stayed: August 2014