“Excellent Food ”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #69 of 1,823 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q serves Real Texas Bar-B-Q seven days a week. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and group meals.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stop at the Rudy's in Phoenix, so when we saw one driving through OKC we had to stop. The turkey is so flavorful and moist, it's what I get everytime. I used to get the cream corn on the side because it's so good, but my daughter got the potato salad and now I can't choose.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great customer service, even better food. The turkey and brisket were especially good. And the peach cobbler was really good, too. Not overly sweet like some.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

You cant belive how good the brisket and turkey is here. Its a unassuming gem of a place to grab a bite. Dang its good.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The Bar-B-Q at Rudy's is exceptional! Breakfast, lunch and dinner they have it covered. The breakfast tacos are super and that is only the start of the day.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I love Rudy's. I wish that Rudy's would come to Illinois. I only get to eat Rudy's when I travel which isn't often. Anyway, the employees at this Rudy's were so nice, every single employee that I encountered while I was there was so nice and friendly. I got a pulled pork sandwich and it was awesome. I don't even use sauce on it, it's that good by itself.