“BEST PIZZA HANDS DOWN IN OKC!”
Review of Joey's Pizzeria

Joey's Pizzeria
Ranked #347 of 1,775 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My first time - Didn't know what to expect. I ordered a Pepp & Cheese & it was DELICIOUS!! I am from the Midwest & this tasted just like home. Very thin crust, tasty sauce & delicious pepperoni's! If you like thin crust, I highly recommend this place! They'll even cut it in squares for you!! I also had the breadsticks - EXCELLANT!
Service was excellent, décor is nice - All around GREAT experience!! Will be back many more times!!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We went with another couple to Joey's Pizzeria for drinks and dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the pizza was great! One large pizza was enough food for four adults. AND it was delicious. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a Sunday and the area was deserted with few customers inside. Pleasantly surprised! They were really fast for pizza and it was delicious! Loved that you could order any pizza by the slice and not have to order a whole pizza. I'd be a regular costumer if I lived here.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Excellent Italian food including pizza and a number of entrees, including subs. The meatballs are among the best I've ever tasted. Excellent service, great value and usually easy to get a two-hour parking space.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The wife really liked the veggie lasagna. Over all good place to meet some friends and have a lunch. Will go again. About 40 bucks for two.