“Great Pizza, Better Service”
Review of Marcos Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marcos Pizza
Ranked #441 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Always friendly staff, which goes a long ways! Pizza is awesome. I would definitely recommend trying it!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Have always called in our orders whether carry out or delivery. This was a delivery order, and this is just me but I hate it when a business answers the phone just to ask you to hold, irritating. Order took just a few minutes and about 30 minutes to arrive. No issues and the pizza was very tasty. Regarding the app. Downloaded after my order and even though I have a web account the only way to sign in is through Facebook or Google+, which is not my login for my web account. Also the location is stuck on Philadelphia and could not change. Reviews of the app say the same thing. Deleted soon after download. Still enjoyed the pizza.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Marco 's pizza is the best pizza in OKC. Lots of choices of toppings and non greasy pizza helps in making this choice. We used to get Pizza Hut pizza - once we had Marcos we were hooked.
Try it -u will think so too

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I like the quality ingredients and the taste. Even our kids and grandkids really like the pizza, and most of them are food snobs. I like the large, thin crust Deluxe Uno the best. There's really no room to eat there, so takeout or delivery are your choices.

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

Marcos has replaced hideaway pizza for us. Prices are lower and the pizza tastes better. Come to know the staff and they are always making sure the customer is happy.