All reviews truck stop cinnamon rolls cracker barrel family suite express breakfast biscuits and gravy room was clean quick check worked great king room road noise yogurt front desk staff per night would definitely stay here again staff was friendly great place to stay
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights, July 31, Aug 1 & Aug 2, 2015 while visiting family. Room 415, which is handicapped accessible, was great for us. Very open, with a king size bed & a wonderful bathroom with lots of assist bars. The indoor pool is very nice. There's plenty of parking, even on the busy weekend. The breakfast is nice and well taken care of by a nice attendant. We did have a little noise on Fri. & Sat. night due to teenagers with a ball team, but not too bad. There are lots of restaurants, including a Cracker Barrell near by. This is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Room 415 is a nice handicapped accessible room with lots of open space, a king size bed and many grab bars in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I was very impressed with the cleanliness off this hotel. Reasonable price, good breakfast. Bed was very comfortable. We booked this hotel because we were traveling with pets. They accommodate pets at a reasonable rate. If I am in the area, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Nicer than average location. Nice staff, although at least one of them did not understand the concept of a service dog. I mentioned this to management and they apologized and were going to talk to all of the employees about this. Well maintained attractive hotel. Looked as if it has been recently redone. Very nice staff. Convenient location with restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ontheroadknow
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here while on a brief family trip with 2 small children. We had a family suite, which gave us plenty of room for everyone. The staff was friendly, pool is bigger than I expected based on the pictures I saw online, and the breakfast was tasty. This hotel is very convenient to all the big local attractions including Bricktown, the zoo and the science museum. We will definitely plan to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank emilyl681
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Hubby and I always preference the top floor away from elevators and ice machines, regardless of the star level of the hotel. Upon check in...the unfriendly desk clerk did give us a top floor room...right next to the elevators. Usually I go back and ask for another room, but after driving for 8 hours, wasn't ready for the hassle. The room wasn't the most noisy we have stayed in, but was pretty close.
Chose this hotel based on easy access to I-35. Area not the best with several truck stops. Sonic and Cracker Barrel were within walking distance, but we elected to drive since it was 100 degrees.
On first glance, the room appeared clean. However, my socks were black after walking around the room, the mirror frame had not been cleaned in months, and everything smelled "sour." How to explain that...don't know. The towels smelled badly and I could barely stand the smell of the sheets around me. Luckily, we always travel with our own pillows. Unfortunately, they started to reek as well. The sheets was also very low quality, and for a relatively new establishment, they were already pilling. Not comfortable.
The breakfast is almost hot as advertised. Luke warm scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls. The pancake maker is awesome and made some good pancakes. Coffee was very weak and most of the dispensers were empty. At least the tables were clean.
Bottom line: Would I stay here again? No, I would even find a less convenient hotel from I-35 in order to avoid this one.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grandmommyof6
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear grandmommyof6,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We sincerely apologize that your stay with us was not up to your standards and would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back to make your stay as best as it can be.

Connie D