“Excellent Deep Dish pizza”
Review of Sophabella's

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just south of Wilshire
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Wide selection of specialty pizzas as well as the standards. My daughter and I shared a 1/2 Pepporoni, Sausage and Canadian Bacon with red sauce and a 1/2 Chicken, Pesto, Sundried Tomatos and Asparagus deep dish pie. It was excellent and we were both full after 2 slices so we had leftovers to take home. I was also shocked to see you could purchase a mimosa by the glass for $1.00! And it was definitely a full glass. Very relaxed environment. Not fancy but comfortable.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I had the lunch portion of the tortellini carbarna with an Italian sausage. I also had the lobster bisque which was also quite good. I loved the swing / big band music. Great ambience.

The bread was so-so but I liked the butter with chives in it.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came her for our Valentine's Day dinner. We have been here before and have loved it in the past, however tonight was a disaster. We made reservations for 645, expecting to finish dinner and leave for a movie. We ordered the artichoke spinach dip appetizer which came out very late after many apologies from our waitress. It had the consistency of soup, would not order again. As we waited over 45 minutes for our meal we saw three other tables come , eat and leave. Again after numerous apologies, the food finally comes out. My husband ordered the steak medallions "medium"cooked. They were literally bleeding , blood on the plate. He attempted one bite, but sent it back to be cooked longer. Even after it was brought back the meat had a very strange metallic taste, so much that he couldn't finish it. Our waitress was amazing and attempted to make the best of everything , and the manager did take some off our bill for the long wait. So definitely not complaining about any of the staff. Just made is a little sad because this used to be one of our favorites places to go.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Sophabella's has made a name for itself by making great Chicago-style deep dish pizza - which it still does - but today I went for brunch. The food was very good and the service was fast and pleasant. The restaurant has a traditional italian steakhouse decor with dark word paneling around the outside with tables and booths available for seating. Had the crab cake benedict with a cinnamon roll and home fries….although I am not a huge fan of the breaded crab cakes the poached eggs were prepared perfectly and the hollandaise and asparagus were excellent. I also managed to add a couple of their savory breakfast sausage links which were fabulous. The restaurant started to fill up as the morning crept towards early afternoon and it is obviously a popular spot for brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Price is midrange. A nice brunch experience overall.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is one of our top brunch spots in the OKC area. The prices are comparable to other brunch spots around but the value for what you are paying for is the best part.