US$107
US$128
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$136
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

All reviewsfront desklots of restaurantscomfortable bedstay there againeasy accessokcfurnishingsshampoodowntownrefrigerator
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This property looks nice on the outside, and the lobby also. The room needs updating. Several missing and broken tiles in the bathroom. Furniture scratched. Fixtures loose. Bed was comfortable, sheets were clean. Dinner was good. Did not try the breakfast. Overall a decent place, and with some work could be nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest thank you for your feedback it helps us in improving the hotel. Your concern has been addressed to the right department. If you are in the area again please come by and we will make your stay a better one.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

A pleasant greeting at reception, good sized room with great shower and comfortable bed.
Clean and tidy, good furnishings and quiet air con.
Bar staff pleasant,
Breakfast adequate, small selection of the basics, server not particularly interested,
Rather unremarkable place but a good nights sleep and I would be happy to return

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the Four Points Sheraton. We were in town for a wedding and used our Starpoints for the night. Close to wedding venue, shopping and great restaurants. Hotel seemed new and clean. Wall mounted shampoo, conditioner and body gel in shower dispensers. Complimentary water and refrigerator in room. Would definitely stay here again. Was much nicer than expected!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying here in the past 90 days. The only reason I stay is here is because we have a corporate rate and our office is two minutes away. The property it not maintained at all. My last trip in May-17 the faucet was loose and turned whenever you turned the water on/off. This trip the sink was not draining properly. In addition, the thermostat started buzzing at 4am Wednesday morning. I brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk. She said they would correct it. When I returned to the room after a full day of meetings the temperature was probably 65 degrees in the room. The problem is the digital thermostat had no readout so I couldn't adjust the temperature. This morning the a/c was off and the room was hot. When I checked out the front desk clerk asked how the stay was. I informed her about the problems with the a/c. Her response was okay we will look at it and without taking a breath she informed me I had a $2.50 charge for a snack and did I want to keep is on the credit card on file? No apology, no I'll remove the $2.50 charge, no offer of 500 points. I do not recommend this place at all. I'm very disappointed and can't believe this is an Starwood Property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Hilton Garden Inn, Springhill Suites, Holiday Inn and Four Point Sheraton are within walking distance. We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn and thought we would branch out....our mistake!!! The lobby is nice; the rest of the hotel is very worn and tired. The bathroom was very nice and while the room looked good at first glance, the stains on the carpet, the dust/crud in the corners topped off by the too small pillow cases (really???) make this a hotel we have marked off our list. Then there was breakfast which was an extra cost. There was an attendant who was too busy on his phone to greet us and apparently too busy to take away dirty dishes or refill the hot foods which were almost empty! He had forgotten to bring out butter and other condiments such as cream cheese, jelly, etc. but did do when asked by another guest. He also refilled but the 5 people eating had finished; too little, too late! I would recommend skipping breakfast here!

Stayed: June 2017