All reviews hi express super close heart hospital great hotel the breakfast area quail springs cinnamon rolls co workers quiet at night night stand road noise called the front desk other hotels rooms are clean short drive air conditioner free breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2018

A couple of minor "issues". No Wi-Fi. Also, no towel bar & soap dish in the bathroom. Otherwise, it was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was on par with other HI Express locations. Would consider again should the occasion arise.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4057518900hie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your review and comments. I apologize you had troubles with our WiFi. We do have 24 hour internet support if you ever come back and have issues. Also we just added new soap dishes in the bathrooms today. Yay! Please come back to see us again!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed T HI for attending a conference at Quail Springs Baptist Church.
Arrived after 10 hour drive to easy check in & friendly staff.
We are germaphobes & like to wipe down our rooms with Lysol type wipes...so we did...
Yes I even use them to wipe bathroom floor..
Interesting thing... there was no dingy brown black or anything other than a small a few mop fibers.... & i wiped the entire bathroom floor..
Great job guest/housekeeping services!
You just don’t usually find this at hotels.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Onewaymn

Thank you for your review. I pride this hotel in customer service and cleanliness and I am so glad it shows. We look forward to hosting you again if you are ever back in OKC!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Rooms are nice and we like staying here. The only problem is NO REFRIGERATOR!!! The rooms are clean and the bathrooms were sparkling. The ice is only on 1st and 3rd floors which is inconvenient, but not too big a deal! It's easy to get to. The breakfast was okay, not great. this could be an awesome place with just a few tweaks...

Room tip: Close to Mercy Hospital and Doctor Offices!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi okfarmfamily!

We're thankful to be your home away from home, and we certainly appreciate your thoughts!

Cleanliness and comfort are our top priorities here, so I'm very glad that we made an impression to you because of these. I assure you that we will remain consistent on these area every time.

I know that details matter, and they can make or break a wonderful stay. That said, I'm very sorry for the lack of refrigerator in your room, limited access to the ice machine, and unimpressive breakfast options. We take your concerns seriously, so I shared your comments to our General Manager and Breakfast Attendants. I know that they'll use these in enhancing our current operations.

Once again, thanks for your feedback. We're excited to welcome you back, and hopefully for a family vacation next time!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend for a local soccer tournament. Very nice and new hotel all by itself in OKC. Rooms are brand new and the accommodations are great. Breakfast bar in the morning was well stocked and kept full the whole morning. It was quiet at night and a great value for the weekend.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, the WiFi doesn’t work here. I really regretted booking this room for 2 nights since I was unable to work. The room was clean but being unable to work ruins the whole experience. Staff was very nice but unable to help.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Britt S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hi Britt S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience due to the WiFi issues. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional information regarding your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind Regards,