“I'm in love with wood fired pizza by the slice!”

The Hall's Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: We are the Halls & we love wood fired pizza. Saturday Nights have always been about homemade pizza & family time for us. Over the years, the family tradition has expanded as well as our desire to share it. In 2013, we opened our food truck & fell in love with sharing our pizza with you all! Now, we're delighted to be able to welcome you to our brick & mortar, an extension of our home.
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The Hall's Pizza Kitchen lives up to the hype. I've heard great buzz about this new eatery for the past few weeks. Last night, I was fortunate enough to squeeze into an open chair at the bar (without a reservation) and sample some of the absolute best wood fired pizza in the metro. I'm still vacillating between the Saturday Night or the Company as my pick for top slice -- they were both mouthwateringly delicious. I took an Outrageous Brownie to go and am glad I did -- wow! All in all, this is a delicious place with great atmosphere and I'm already looking forward to returning.

2  Thank randymaconphd

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The pizza and desserts are amazing. The service was brutal. Empty drinks and forgotten orders. Pretty frustrating.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Since pizza is my favorite food, I am always up for trying a new location. We had a party of 5 and sat on the roof top. Loved the atmosphere but the temps were in the mid 90's, so outside probably wasn't the best choice. They definitely need to install some fans, it would make all the difference! However, that was the worst thing about the evening. We ordered a whole Saturday Night Pizza, and a slice of Company and Samwise. All three were delicious! Love that they give you by the slice options for several of their most popular pies. The No-so-daily and Julius Caesar were all wonderful salad options. Since we were celebrating two birthdays we tried the salted caramel chocolate chip cookie, ourageous brownie, and the Hall's strawberry shortcake. All three were amazing. The brownie was extremely chocolaty with a very dark chocolate taste, but the winner was their strawberry shortcake. It was an amazing mix of biscuit, strawberries, and lemon curd. Absolutely delicious!! They do not have a full bar, offering only beer and wine, which wasn't a problem for us, but it would have been nice to a few more options.

1  Thank Kara B
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My wife and I went to Hall's for our first introduction on a Friday evening around 7pm. After being told it would be a one hour wait, we gladly accepted and walked to a nearby bar for a cocktail. We returned 50 minutes later and were seated after a total wait period of 1.5 hours. Knowing that Hall's is a new place, we thought that was okay, even for a small, two-top table like us.

After being seated and ordering drinks, we waited 25 minutes before another server tried to deliver us salads that we did not order. We witnessed confusion between the servers as one was adamant that we had ordered salads. It took the second server returning to ask if we had ordered salads to clarify the situation (we had not). My wife had informed the server of a serious tree nut allergy she has and asked her to confirm that our selections were tree-nut free. This request went by the wayside.

After waiting 40 minutes, we received a whole pizza pie that appeared to be different than what we ordered. My wife asked the server to verify that the pizza before us did not contain pesto (tree nut). She hesitantly informed us that the pizza did not contain tree nuts. We witnessed her hustling back to ask someone in the kitchen about this...she clearly had not respected our initial inquiry. She promptly returned after having misinformed us to say that YES the pizza contained tree nut pesto. During this time, we could have easily taken a bite had we not been paying attention.

The pizza was not what we ordered. The next 15 minutes involved a tango of apologies and a comped order. We left after a total of 2+ hours of waiting without satisfactory service or food. Despite having high hopes for this local establishment, we will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I ate there with a group of 5 for lunch. Service was decent, restaurant had a great vibe, and the food was delicious. Anytime they have the pizza based on the burrata + truffle honey appetizer, GET IT!! Also followed it with the best cookie ever. Can't wait to go back and try a bunch more.

1  Thank Tara N