“Great Pizza!”
Review of Pizza 9

Pizza 9
Ranked #250 of 1,825 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Includes Chicago-style pizzas (your choice of toppings or one of our specialty or gourmet pizzas), Calzones, Pizza Rolls, Pasta, Hot Sandwiches, Buffalo Wings, Salads, Desserts and Beverages. We use fresh dough made Chicago-style and every couple of hours. We also offer gluten-free and thin crust options. You can dine in, carry out or have the food delivered to a 3-mile radius. Delivery is $2.75.
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This pizza is so good! The ingredients are great, and I am in love with their crust! It's almost like breadsticks, it's amazing! I always get extra cheese!

pizzanineprof, Owner at Pizza 9, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Thanks for making the time to review us on TripAdvisor. It means a world to my general manager, our employees and myself. We started business in OKC two months ago. We have just started becoming visible in OKC. We are very happy to learn that we met your expectations for good food and made you happy. We look forward to continue meeting your needs for good food and to continue providing the best service possible as well.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The pizza was the best I have had in a while! I do not recommend the garden salad, it was a bowl of lettuce with 1 tomato, 1 onion ring, 1/2 bell pepper slice and extremely overpriced! The price point for all pizza choices were good. Delivery to the hotel was prompt and the driver very polite

My sincere thanks for making the time to review us on TripAdvisor. It means a world to all of us at Pizza 9. Our business in OKC is new. I also want to express my appreciation for being very candid in your review. While you mentioned all the positives of your experience, you also let us know that you were disappointed with your salad. We make only one kind of salad and we are known for our salad. I am very disappointed to read of your description of our salad. I want you to know that I sincerely apologize for your experience with our salad. I will inquire with my manager to look into the salads and see if the quality has dropped. I would like to mail you a gift certificate for future use to make up for your experience with our salad and for also letting us know about your experience. I am sorry again for your experience with our salad. Please do come back again.