US$164
US$101
Hampton.com
US$90
Country Inn
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$63
US$188
US$135
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$176
US$167
  • Pool
US$65
US$67
1,226 results
All reviewsgreat locationparking garagewithin walking distancebasketball goalbaseball fieldballpark viewgreat poolbricktown arearestaurants and barsbrick townmovie theaterindoor poolcomplimentary breakfasthotel lobbydefinitely stay here againroom keychesapeake arena
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Enjoyed our room with a view of the ballpark. Easy distance to Oklahoma City National Museum. Walked to the ballpark for one of the games, watched the other two from our window. Fireworks really close to motel, great viewing. Only negative is $12.00 for parking. Sometimes parking was listed at $20 for events other times $10. I am assuming motel does not own parking lot and has negotiated a mid range price. There is an elevator from parking into the motel which is also nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Virginia K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed so much of your stay. I am glad everything was comfortable for you and you were able to enjoy our city. We hope you come and visit us again soon and thank you again for your loyalty!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely Hotel
Staff Super Kind, Beautiful Rooms, The Food Within The Reastuant Was Quite Tasty..I Would Definately Recomend This Hotel To Anyone Who Is Visiting Oklahoma..Thank You To The Staff Who Are Always So Kind And Considerate..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Babylon2150,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. I am so happy to hear that our staff took care of you. I will be sure to pass on the wonderful words you said. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Staff is rude and unaccommodating. They treat you like you are a burden instead of an appreciated customer. The management lies lies lies!!!! They will try to strong arm you and lie to corporate with a phony story if you file a complaint. HORRIBLE STAFF

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Blake S
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Blake S,

Thank you for your feedback. I know you have spoken with us and I hope everything has gotten resolved.

Rebecca

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

A perfect welcome and a comfy room.
For my first trip in OKC, I very pleased with my stay ! I would warmly recommend this hotel, there are restaurants nearby and personnel is very friendly.
I will come back !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear jc2schlum,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Was visiting area from Australia and stayed overnight at this location whilst in OKC. Great location. Well located near to pubs and the sporting precinct of OKC and you can easily walk into the city centre to wander around. Staff at the hotel were excellent and looked after our needs as short term visitors.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Darron H,