All reviews front desk waffles fold out couch great hotel sitting area hot tub highly recommend this hotel bathroom sink outlet mall loved this hotel beds were comfortable free breakfast lots of restaurants definitely stay here again rooms are large the hotel is clean one night stay
Reviewed 16 April 2016

I Stayed here for business. Pretty decent free breakfast. Free Shuttle service. The service was great and the rooms were good. Id recommend this place if you don't care about staying outside the actual city.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I will preface my comments with the fact that I usually stay at The Ambassador when I am working the OKC market. This particular trip required that I stay near the airport. I cannot say enough good things about The Ambassador. Stay there! DO NOT book a room at this SpringHill Suites.

Three big complaints about this place:
1. Very pricey for a hotel in the midst of a major remodeling. My room (#147) overlooked several overloaded dumpsters and a pile of demolished sheetrock.
2. Although this room had been newly remodeled, it was not nearly as nice as the rooms you find at comparable Marriott Courtyards or Hilton Garden Inns. I have traveled all over the world and stayed in some strange rooms but this one was truly an architectural disaster. Imagine sleeping in a tunnel in Brooklyn.
3. Lastly, this place is simply not trustworthy. I booked one type of a room and got another. When I asked the front desk to move me, the reply I got was "Sir, we are sold out so we gave your King room to someone else." After 24 years on the road, I must say I found myself speechless. All I could mutter is "I will never return."

I am proud to say I have been a Marriott Elite Rewards member since 1996 and I will continue patronizing the brand. This is the only bad experience I have ever had.

Business travelers put up with alot. We should never put up with deception or price gouging. Do yourself a big favor. Look elsewhere. There is an abundance of great hotels out there. Why would you want to stay in an overpriced dump managed by folks who sell you one thing and deliver another?

Room Tip: If you want a good room, keep driving!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
kpatel78, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our property. First I want to thank you for being a Silver Elite member and for your loyalty to Marriott. I can certainly appreciate that you enjoy staying at the Marriott Ambassador Collection hotels. These properties are an upscale, boutique style, hotel and are a great addition to the Marriott Hotel brands. The amenities and charm make it a first rate place to stay.

As you did mention. Here at The SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, we are a limited service hotel, and provide different amenities. We provide complimentary hot breakfast daily, an evening social Mon – Thursday, served with adult beverages. There is free parking, an area shuttle, fitness center and guest laundry available on-site. I’m sorry that you were not pleased with the new SpringHill Suite renovation package that has been implemented by Marriott for their properties.

As for the bed type, we do always try to honor every guests requests, but sometimes unforeseeable things arise and the occasional switch becomes un-avoidable. Our renovations will be 100% complete by the end of this week.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I will keep this review short and sweet!

This hotel is close to a lot of food options as well as shopping. Also, not far from the State fair grounds. Great spot SpringHill! The breakfast was as usual with SpringHill suites but I will definitely give credit to their Wednesday "happy hour". For what it is, great selection of food and free booze! Happy Hour runs Mon-Thurs from 5p-7p but it seems Wednesday is when they kind of go all out. Now on to my room; I wish they had told me that the 3rd and 4th floor had be renovated. I stayed in a corner room on the 2nd and it was not very pleasant. The furniture did not make sense and was crowding the entire room. My carpet was not flat so every once in awhile I would trip over it. My bed had a terrible dip on one side, you can hear the broken springs. Other than that, I did not have any complaints. Noise was minimum and room temperature was true to the dial.

Note: I had friends on the 3rd and 4th floor and their rooms were much more modern and a big bigger. If you get a choice, ask for a room on those floors. Again, I wish I would have known.

Stayed: March 2016
Teresa H, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for all of the positive things that you said about our hotel. We appreciate all feedback. I'm sorry that you were dissapointed that you did not get one of the newly re-modeled rooms. All of the rooms will be completed by mid April. Hopefully you will enjoy your next visit more.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I have stayed in numerous SpringHill Suites all over the country and this is the best. Everything from the front desk staff , to the breakfast staff, to those that help with the evening FREE beer and wine and small plate meals this place is top notch !! If you are staying anywhere in OKC and its not this SpringHill Suite you are making a mistake.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Wonderful stay from check in to check out. I arrived early and had the option of waiting for my room (which they were moving new furniture into) or taking another room which hadn't been remodeled yet. Of course I chose the "new" room and they let me know via text when my room was ready. Very clean, very spacious, very nice, it was worth the wait. The staff were extremely nice, the complimentary breakfast was fantastic (the eggs were the best I've had in a hotel buffet), Overall, it was a great business trip. If there was one downside, and only one, it was that the "new" furniture (couch) was very uncomfortable. Not a relaxing place to recline and watch tv.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business