“Love the pizza!!”
Review of Luigi's Pizza 1

Luigi's Pizza 1
Ranked #547 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Gotta come visit the buffet!
Truly lacks atmosphere.... However, it is the lightest and tasty pizza. There are generally 8 different pizzas out in addition to the salad bar. You are welcome to make a request if you don't see a pizza you'd love. Kind workers. Generally one waitress getting drinks. She is a hard worker and I tip her accordingly. A real bargain for such good pizza.. thin and crispy like I love! Kids buffet is only $2.99 I believe.. Give it a try!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My relatives took me to Luigi’s on North May. This is where they go when they want dine-in pizza. Luigi’s offers and AYCE (All you can eat) lunch buffet priced around $5.99/each and along with unlimited beverage refills the lunch costs the three of us under $26. The owner and staff was joking with my relatives as soon as they walked in the door as is always the case as they are dining regulars there.

The buffet consists of unlimited salad, pizza and pasta that was consistently refilled and refreshed during our visit. The pasta and salad was basic, but still good and the pizza was very tasty. Our drinks probably could have been refilled a bit faster, otherwise, we enjoyed our visit and for the price, atmosphere and good quality food I would certainly visit again and recommend.

The place is packed at noon, so it’s best to get there slightly before noon or after 1pm when the place is not so hectic.

1  Thank FormerCaliBoy