“Family Get Together”
Review of Mazzio's Pizza

Mazzio's Pizza
Ranked #644 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Good Pizza and Good Service! Right at 24th and N Penn close by Shepherd Mall and Plaza District. Lots to see and Shop.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The service is really good. Staff is always busy cooking, serving, and cleaning. I have not seen them slacking in any regard since I started coming here several months ago.

On salad bar, they provide several great options of ingredients for your salad, which is why I like Mazzio's. The pizza is good as well. If you don't see a type you want, you can request it for the buffet . Also, if I'm not needing to watch the weight ;) , I love digging into their dessert pizzas! Goood stuff!

The reason I give it a 4 star is just for fact the establishment could really use a remodel. It is clean and neat, just dated.

I would and have recommended this place to anyone wanting some pizza and salad.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Lunch buffet, disappointed. 10 bucks for buffet and drink. Signs all over store stating stuffed crust pizza now featured on lunch buffet. One did not show up until after I asked about it. They have lots on menu items and all they had on buffet was thin crust pizzas and salad. again disappointing. The final kicker was it was really hot inside the seating area. I thought it was just me, but other patrons had beads on sweat on their foreheads. So, thanks for a below average lunch and I will not be back.